Statue Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so happy and pleasantly surprised when I got off the wait list for the exclusive.

Sorry FF, I did have SE & Timber but sold it last year. Great statue just not essential and I need space. My original intention was to have both along with my Psylock comiquette for a "ninja" display, because there's nothing cooler then ninjas... :)
Storm Shadow is my favorite JOE character & Psylock my favorite X-Man character so it works for me.
I'll definitely try to post some images later today.

No problem cant wait to see your pictures though.

I really cant wait to see the ebay price for both Snake eye and timber and Storm Shadow EX or REG as a pack.

gonna be crazy expensive

Lots of moving parts on this one with some delicate pieces that could break if your not careful.

SS3_zps56f27568.jpg

SS4_zps11278b94.jpg

SS11_zps3885bbe4.jpg

SS10_zps0192887c.jpg

SS8_zps37163483.jpg

SS7_zpse1dfbab9.jpg

SS5_zps6b1beb22.jpg

SS6_zpsbc8200fe.jpg

SS9_zpsc9d62320.jpg.html

SS9_zpsc9d62320.jpg

Getting his foot-peg to fit was pretty tight, it'll take a little bit of work to get it set all the way. Overall a great piece and the bow really looks good, lots of magnet action too. Thankfully all of mine are strong and everything fits together well.

Thanks for the pics.......Are the claws mounted on? I want them off of my statue, probably gonna send it to someone to take them off and make it look like the original Storm Shadow

Why did they make the arm wraps grey instead of white? that sucks but a easy fix.

Last edited:
The hands, claws and sword are all on piece. You or someone you trust can probably remove them and do some touch-up work to smooth them out easily enough.

There are two bows, one for the pack and one with the hand attached.

Two sword handles, one pack, two heads, one body one base... :)

It's a sweet statue, dude. But Jesus, why the F does SS always have to change something in the end? How hard would it have been to just paint the wrist wraps white? I was anticipating in-hands before I possibly moved in on this and got 'em, but the gray wrist wraps scared me off.

Why did they change the arm wraps from white to grey, that is really disappointing.
It looks like they also changed the dirt on his shoes and legs, it is darker and there is more green in it, it doesn't look as good as in the promo pictures.

I just looked at the sideshow website official foto of SS. It seem that the clothin is not all white also, got some greyish color on the bottom area , straight line in the foto in-hand.

Why not just stik w all white. Like the one they had on their website. Looks much better.

I just looked at the sideshow website official foto of SS. It seem that the clothin is not all white also, got some greyish color on the bottom area , straight line in the foto in-hand.

Why not just stik w all white. Like the one they had on their website. Looks much better.

I looked at the same picture you speak of and it looks white all day.....I think the lighting in the in hand picture is the reason it looks gray. The only part that is truly gray is the wrist wraps.

Back