Statue Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was very on the fence about keeping my order, but the delay helps for me as most (all basically) of what I have on order has been moved back. SS has always been my fav JOE character so I can wait. 350 ed size is nice.

I'm looking forward to mine.

I know this sounds defeatist, but I'm also looking forward to all the "hate" posts/threads about the statue as well (i.e. QC issues, nitpicks, etc.).

;)

I'm looking forward to mine.

I know this sounds defeatist, but I'm also looking forward to all the "hate" posts/threads about the statue as well (i.e. QC issues, nitpicks, etc.).

;)

Snake Eyes & Timber turned out pretty well, mine didn't have any problems. So I think (hope) that this will be the same.

Can't wait for this to get here. One of my most anticipated pieces this year. Really wish SS would sneak or solicit the next one in line. I'd love to add a Firefly or Zartan to SE & SS

Can't wait for this to get here. One of my most anticipated pieces this year. Really wish SS would sneak or solicit the next one in line. I'd love to add a Firefly or Zartan to SE & SS

oh man, I figured I would just get Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. If they made a Firefly it would be very hard to pass on. :gah:

Even though they pushed it back, I am sure it will be sooner than the final flexpay. They pushed Poison Ivy to June 20th, but she is arriving in 9 days.

I hope we see the next release in the PF or statue line soon, this silence is worrying me, although they could be waiting for SDCC to show off the next ones.

Last edited:
Going to order a Regular in a couple of days. Very excited for this piece. Looks fantastic!!! Not a huge GI-Joe fan but a huge Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow fan. Storm Shadow Rules!!! :hi5:

^^ Same here, Snake Eyes was my favorite character in all of JOEdom.
Tunnel Rat was pretty cool too.

Was Tunnel Rat the guy in camo shirt, black pants, and a grey/black bandana and a machine gun as tall as himself? He was a pretty cool figure from what I recall.

Back