Statue Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the regular edition statue from my local online retailer and the left hand that holds the sword was missing, instead Sideshow put the left hand that holds the bow from the exclusive edition in the box.
My retailer contacted sideshow and I have since received the left hand that holds the sword.

Since I now have the left hand that holds the bow of the exclusive version I was wondering if maybe someone accidentally got two right hands of the exclusive version and would be willing to sell one of them?

Last edited:
I got the regular edition statue from my local online retailer and the left hand that holds the sword was missing, instead Sideshow put the left hand that holds the bow from the exclusive edition in the box.
My retailer contacted sideshow and I have since received the left hand that holds the sword.

Since I now have the left hand that holds the bow of the exclusive version I was wondering if maybe someone accidentally got two right hands of the exclusive version and would be willing to sell one of them?

Same here... If anyone have extra left hand exclusives :pray:...
Btw, I dont like the wolverine claw, has anyone removed it, and how you guys remove it without damaging the statue? :wink1:

Also repainted the mud and arm and leg wraps

You can remove the claws easily...will ruin them most likely but there will be a slot that is unfinished and unpainted

Thanks for the tip Spazzy. Once remove the claws, just need to add some epoxy and paint over it?

Just picked up the EX version of this for $300 shipped and I have to say I'm really excited to get it.

It's a shame for the seller that the value hasn't held, but a big win for me.

Wondered if someone can help me out. I just received what was supposed to be a SS Exclusve statue #62 of 350.

When I received the statue, the shipper box was marked as exclusive, but there are no interior markings on box or statue. The base has no exclusive markings and lists the edition size as 62/1000. It comes with the exclusive bow hand, and the sword handles for the backpack, but its missing the empty hand (right hand).

The seller is claiming that the first 350 were exclusive and the rest (up to 1000) were regular? Any help would be greatly appreciated in relaying their experiences with the exclusive statue?

It was a mistake by sideshow, they packed the bow with the non exclusive edition. Did u get 2 hands holding swords?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I got two sword hands, a bow hand, but no empty hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem I am reading is...you bought "what was supposed to be a SS Exclusve statue", yet you still have no empty hand.

If you bought a "regular", I would have said you got more, cause they were only supposed to the swords and the bow on the back. I bought a regular when he came out. I too was missing a sword, but had a bow hand. Told the local shop, the told SS, like 2 months later I have the other sword.

And now that I was looking through the photos, I noticed...
"350 were exclusive and the rest (up to 1000) were regular?"
Again, I bought a reg (and my box is NOT marked as ex), mine is 139/1000
https://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w667/permag/GI Joe/Storm Shadow/StormS_Edition_zps9e453c73.jpg

Anyway, just seeing this thread up here made me want to show the love for him. ;)
Trio_zps7ed75371.jpg

I have since repaired SE's satchel and CC's symbol on his right shoulder/cape.

Great statue, got the EX and love both heads. I need snake eyes or cobra commander to go with him.

So this is 1/5 scale. SS never came out with a 1/4 scale did they? A camo pf would be sweet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Anyone selling either of the ninja's?
I have a new, only opened for inspecting Storm Shadow Exclusive still in the box. One of my favorites. Also have his hot toy in camo if your interested.

PM me..

Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back