Statue Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a casual collector and causal GI JOE fan, I have to say that I dig the statue and that the scale doesn't bother me. Count me in for one EX.

yep, however if more people ordered in the first place the es would be higher, got my order in, after what happens to all the other Joe exclusives, not taking my chances on missing out, plus this is a great exclusive.

yep, however if more people ordered in the first place the es would be higher, got my order in, after what happens to all the other Joe exclusives, not taking my chances on missing out, plus this is a great exclusive.

Yes I agree. Normally I wait to order, but after the Droids set snafu, I'm not taking chances anymore and risk not ordering.

I missed out on the snake eyes statue and I am not taking a chance with this one. I ordered the EX.

Go for it! At the very least, this statue should retain its value if you later change your mind. There are only what, 350 of them being made?

Yep, 350 is great ES for the EX. This is as bad asz as SE&timber statue. That statue is selling for $600-ish for the EX now.

350???!!!! lucky l got my preorder in.........

a perfect companion to my snake eyes comiquette

Last edited:
Back