Steve McQueen - The Great Escape - from Star Ace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could do with picking up a 1/6 bike for this fig.

images
:exactly:

I just checked in on Machinegun Figures to see how their stock was going, and I think they've only sold one more. Expected these to be flying out!

Also noticed that they've increased the price from 125 to 145 Euros.

Good job I ordered yesterday.

I really gave up collecting WW2 figures when I moved away from Dragon and BBI into Sideshow and then Hot Toys. But I think Hilts will fit into my pulp era section, along with Indy and Commando Cody (and my solitary Iron Man - the pulpy Mk.I 2.0!)

Yeah I used to collect WW2 figs before I got into HT. This McQueen fig is more a movie fig then a WW2 fig imo. A really good McQueen fig from a proper company, not a one man band thing is long overdue.

am I one of the few people that want this so I can bash a josh Randall figure from wanted dead or alive? This sculpt is a little older than he was in that show but my wife and I love him in it!

The more I look at the pics, the more I like the figure. Looks like it is due out sometime this month?

Do you think this will have a big production run??? It ain't hot toys and it ain't marvel or a dc character. This is niche as it gets. I'm just thankful sideshow offered this at all.

It's just strange that Star Ace have said a flat no to the possibility making any more. No wait list, nothing. Just sold out.

Star ace would love to make more, but the orders have to be there first. Find them where you can, this is going to a rare figure I think.

Im glad I preordered this just in time. Not much interests for this in HK either, so not many stocking this one in. This figure is a keeper.

Back