Steve McQueen - The Great Escape - from Star Ace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Star Ace isn't just about Harry Potter! They are also developing a 1/6 figure of the classic actor and man's man - Steve McQueen.

The McQueen estate is very impressed with this portrait, calling it the best representation they've seen.

We'll see Steve as he was in the classic MGM movie "The Great Escape."

Steve_1.jpg

Looks like a great head sculpt! Very interested in seeing how the completed figure turns out.

Nice. First Potter and now McQueen. So it appears there's a new player on the 1:6 block. Will be interesting to see what else this company has up its sleeve.

are these sculpts made threw 3d printing now a days ? the sculpt looks really good.

That's phenomenal. I'm both surprised and impressed that these guys popped out of nowhere with such big licenses. Makes me wonder what else they've got on their plate.

That's fantastic! Definite buy for me. Hopefully they'll be offering some of the other guys: Garner, Attenborough, Bronson, Coburn. That would be cool.

Nice work from Star Ace. Bullitt would be the definitive Steve McQueen for me, but I'd buy a Great Escape version---and not just to bash a Bullitt. It's not like officially licensed Steve McQueen figures are common.

Maybe we'll see more classic/old Hollywood characters in the future, which are underrepresented in the hobby.

Yeah! Will be grabbing this but would love Bullitt or The Thomas Crown Affair! Hoping they do more classic actors too! :)

That's fantastic! Definite buy for me. Hopefully they'll be offering some of the other guys: Garner, Attenborough, Bronson, Coburn. That would be cool.

While they did get the license from MGM for The Great Escape, this is more about McQueen - so I wouldn't expect to see other characters from the movie.

Back