Steve McQueen - The Great Escape - from Star Ace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, between these pics and mwc's review I'm stoked to get my hands on the McQueen figure when it arrives. I've got two different pre-orders with two different webstores for quite a while now and just have to wait out the delay with the dock strike on the West Coast.

Out of curiosity, anybody else hold on to the 21st Century Toys Steve Mcqueen w/ German motorcycle? I've had that sitting in a box for over two years and figure when I get my hands on the Star Ace figure I'm gonna see how it looks next to that motorcycle for what I hope is gonna be a great display.

And as for idea for a Legends series figure...I think near the top of my list would be a great Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid (Newman/Redford) set.

Anyone interviewing them? Any idea what else they have aside from this and HP?

Given the great job that they're doing with the Harry Potter figures (luckily for my pocket I'm not interested in those) and this McQueen, it would be great to know what their plans are for future releases in the Legends series or any other line.

Maybe Darklord Dave or someone else in the forum could organize an interview with them?

Anyone interviewing them? Any idea what else they have aside from this and HP?

Given the great job that they're doing with the Harry Potter figures (luckily for my pocket I'm not interested in those) and this McQueen, it would be great to know what their plans are for future releases in the Legends series or any other line.

Maybe Darklord Dave or someone else in the forum could organize an interview with them?

This forum has more of direct connection with this company than any company previously. As soon as information can be shared, it will be. But as with all things when dealing with studios and licensing - there's no point in mentioning something until a deal is done and there's something to show.

If you have specific questions other than "will you be doing...?" go ahead and post them.

Processing notice received for the 19th March :yess:

Just got my Star Ace Ron figure in today. This is my first Star Ace figure, and I was VERY impressed with the quality--the HS is Hot Toys quality (you listening Sideshow). I have Harry on PO, and will soon put the other two from this line on PO.

Weirdly, I saw this at a random shop in Melbourne on the weekend ... I didn't know it was out and was a little baffled to find it on the shelf for sale there.
Picked it up and had a look, definitely a nice figure.

Weirdly, I saw this at a random shop in Melbourne on the weekend ... I didn't know it was out and was a little baffled to find it on the shelf for sale there.
Picked it up and had a look, definitely a nice figure.

What shop was it?

My figure on my custom bike

Attachments

• DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 249
What shop was it?
Just back to discussing possible future figure for Star Ace, it would be great if they hit up Trevor Grove about that T.E. Lawrence sculpt he did a few years ago.
DeviantArt: 403 Forbidden
And SAB, was that store shopforme?

Sorry guys, just saw this.
I'm in Melbourne, Australia ....shop was Game World in Doncaster Shopping Town. Weirdly they also had one of the 1/4 scale Enterbay Michael Jordan's on display as well!

Back