Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thoughts/Predictions for Star Wars Episode VIII? - (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

Rey could be luke's and leia's daughter. :huh

Which is why he have to hide in an island so Han couldn't find him and kill him. And which is why R2 was set to be activated and could show the map once Han is dead. :lol

Last edited:

I'm most interested to see who Rey's parents are. They have to be someone fairly important to focus to much of her flashbacks and story on her waiting for them to come back. I think Luke is possible but wouldn't that go against being a Jedi while he's training a new generation? But if they go with Luke or Han and Leia, either way she'd be related to Kylo in some way. I guess Luke would make sense since Max Von Sydow's character was watching over her like Ben Kenobi did for Luke and also knows where to find Luke being the one who has the map to begin with. Perhaps he was Luke's wife's father.

All this will be answered (and more!) in the TFA prequel comics and novels (and maybe even a video game)!

in Episode 9, Hayden Christiansen will have a cameo as Anakin's ghost who'll appear to his grandson Ren and tell him the angst-ridden, brooding teenage thing is getting old.

Episode 8 is supposed to introduce two new female characters of importance, I believe one of those will be Rey's mom.

I really hope she is (or was if she's already dead and only in flashbacks) a sort of Mara Jade inspired character who was a Jedi also.

I predict more of this from Finn :yess:

bsK0gSX.gif

I think a mulatto child(chosen one # 2) will be born called Reyfinn...����

Re: Star Wars Episode VIII - May 26, 2017

So with 7 getting some great reviews (and a personal favorite), I'm interested in what 8 will do. I know JJ mentioned the script bring phenomenal, and I trust Johnson. I hope it does a bit more flash backs and explanations. Luke how Kaz got the saber, what happened with Luke, more about Kylo, a little more history of Rey; and just why has the First Order been established. I think people like ESB because it had no Death Star-like challenge. Hope that's true in 8.

I bet many of those questions will get flushed out (Luke, Kylo, Rey) but I don't know whether this series (or another) will finish Maz's story on the light sabre. An answer I doubt we get in detail or at all is the rise of the First Order. Think back to '77 when Star Wars first hit the big screen, we had no answer for who the empire was or how they were created and why there was rebels. It wasn't until 16 yrs after RotJ did that tale begin.

I'm looking forward to this. I have several friends and family who aren't big Star Wars fans who enjoyed TFA and are looking forward to the next one.

I've got a couple of questions, and I'll post them in a spoiler tag just to be sure:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm looking forward to this. I have several friends and family who aren't big Star Wars fans who enjoyed TFA and are looking forward to the next one.

I've got a couple of questions, and I'll post them in a spoiler tag just to be sure:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't think there's any need for spoiler tags, since it's all speculation.

I'll say this about #2. I hope not very long, as it could be quite taxing for Rey to just stand there like a statue trying to hand him the lightsaber.

Don't think there's any need for spoiler tags, since it's all speculation.

I'll say this about #2. I hope not very long, as it could be quite taxing for Rey to just stand there like a statue trying to hand him the lightsaber.

They'll be frozen there until Rey too passes into myth.

What's he going to say? It sucks, needs emergency work? It's OK, mildly amusing...? This is the movie fans deserve....?

I suppose he could have said something like ... It has a great script and I think Rian Johnson is the right director for the job.

I think JJ is more confident now that TFA has been received warmly, and is no longer frightened at the prospect of immersing himself into another SW film.

Last edited:

I suppose he could have said something like ... It has a great script and I think Rian Johnson is the right director for the job.

I think JJ is more confident know that TFA has been received warmly, and is no longer frightened at the prospect of immersing himself into another SW film.

Probably true. Kinda wish he was coming back to close out 9.

I hope its like the art book in terms of crazy action it showed. i wanna see some jedi and sith go all out. Riding in speeders while taking out ships a lightsaber, using the force to take down ships, epic lighsaber fights, more sith, more jedi. Go all out.

i wanna see some **** like this

I've read that the KOTOR games are actually canon, or some of its story, is that true?

Riding in speeders while taking out ships a lightsaber, using the force to take down ships.

Slashing up a Star Destroyer with a lightsaber while flying an x-wing was going full Jar Jar.

Slashing up a Star Destroyer with a lightsaber while flying an x-wing was going full Jar Jar.

How? You know maybe the artwork looked nice but on screen it'd look silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back