Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Wars Episode VIII - May 26, 2017

The cool thing about Ep VIII is that its only 5 months after Rouge One !!! :D

Someone at work asked me if I think Rey is the reincarnated Vader.........I almost slapped the guy for saying something that stupid. The theories I have heard from the fans has been hillarious

Agreed. Someone on facebook posted a picture of snoke next to unmasked vader and said snoke could be the reincarnated vader because the facial scarring was similar. :slap

I wonder if EP 8 will start off on a ice planet. Maybe Kylo is bent on finding Rey, he searches the galaxy (maybe hires bounty hunters). In the end he reveals to her that “You are my sister”!! Oh. And somewhere in there Flynn is put into a statue form. Poe will be in the beginning, missing through the story but show up at the end with critics marvelling at what a spectacular job he did!!

Just bugging I really enjoyed TFA!! Light years better than that ****ing Jurassic Worlds **** up!!!

why do I have the feeling we get a Episode VI.5 with a lot of flashbacks what happened before Ep VII ?

why do I have the feeling we get a Episode VI.5 with a lot of flashbacks what happened before Ep VII ?

It is Rian Johnson. Only reason I'm okay with that is BECAUSE it is Rian Johnson. I think he does a good job with flashbacks, alternate endings, and just putting pieces into a picture. I'd say he does that better than Tarantino.

Agreed. Someone on facebook posted a picture of snoke next to unmasked vader and said snoke could be the reincarnated vader because the facial scarring was similar. :slap

Dont laugh...If there is anyone that can pull that off Its JJ Abrams....period...

Just came back from seeing TFA for the third time. I don't know if it's been discussed here before or not, but that Starkville base can a destroy an entire planet no matter where it is and never leave its orbit? I wonder if it were targeting a planet on the other side of the galaxy would the energy loose its power on its way there? Could something get in its way and interrupt it?

Just came back from seeing TFA for the third time. I don't know if it's been discussed here before or not, but that Starkville base can a destroy an entire planet no matter where it is and never leave its orbit? I wonder if it were targeting a planet on the other side of the galaxy would the energy loose its power on its way there? Could something get in its way and interrupt it?
I don't think it has.

But I think as long as it has a direct shot it's going to destroy it, it would take its time to travel of course, but considering it's literally energy from a star, and we can see stars far far away :lol I assume it can reach most planets provided there's a straight line to them.

Or I don't know if it's capable of moving at all.

Episode VIII will be awesome but they will never top The Force Awakens.

Episode VIII will be awesome but they will never top The Force Awakens.

A lot of people probably said the same in regards to ANH.... then we got ESB. Never know though. As great as TFA was, imagine if 8 was even better!

A lot of people probably said the same in regards to ANH.... then we got ESB. Never know though. As great as TFA was, imagine if 8 was even better!

It would be great if it was better i just don't see it happening especially without JJ Abrams.

TFA was great, but it was too simple of an arc , I think Episode VIII will be stepping stone of this new Trilogy :lecture

I wonder if EP 8 will start off on a ice planet. Maybe Kylo is bent on finding Rey, he searches the galaxy (maybe hires bounty hunters). In the end he reveals to her that “You are my sister”!! Oh. And somewhere in there Flynn is put into a statue form. Poe will be in the beginning, missing through the story but show up at the end with critics marvelling at what a spectacular job he did!!

Just bugging I really enjoyed TFA!! Light years better than that ****ing Jurassic Worlds **** up!!!

TFA was great, but it was too simple of an arc , I think Episode VIII will be stepping stone of this new Trilogy :lecture

Yes, TFA was simply setting everything up, since it's supposed to develop or even explode in EP8, I think it's a pretty safe bet that it will be better than TFA.

I think it will probably be better than the original trilogy but i don't know about TFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back