Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

I'd like to see Han and Leia estranged in Episode VII. We find out that they didn't work out as a couple and split up years ago. (Who cares about all the EU novels.) Bring some spark into their relationship instead of Han mellowing out and fading into domesticity. Then have events bring them back together so that they rekindle the old flame.
Good idea! He can also find out that they had a kid together that he didn't know about. And then, CG monkeys!!! :D

Imagine how powerful it could be (if done right) if an older Han dies a heroic death in this first sequel movie. Ford could get what he wanted with ROTJ, and the new trilogy would instantly have dramatic weight that the prequels never even came close to approaching.

I think I could deal with Solo dying a hero's death... but I'd have a difficult time if the Falcon were destroyed.

Re: Harrison Ford Will Return As Han Solo In ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’ ???

Brace yourselves for more "old man" jokes.

I hope they pull a Tron Legacy with a cgi younger Ford.

h971C7856

No, no, no....no previous characters please. New characters, new story - aligned with the previous SW's. Ok....maybe an older Luke training new Jedi or something but nothing else.

I am really hoping this is not true. He did his part for SW, don't rehash something and trash it. It is perfect the way it is. :slap

No, no, no....no previous characters please. New characters, new story - aligned with the previous SW's. Ok....maybe an older Luke training new Jedi or something but nothing else.

This, but ifhe must come back then I'm sure they will do good with it. It's better than any jar jar binks that Lucus gave us.

IF this is true, I hope it has something to do with the spin-off films and not Episode 7.

Good I hope its true. If the original cast isn't in the movie in some capacity then don't even call it Episode VII.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

"70-yr-old Harrison Ford will return as Han Solo in the next Star Wars movie". I heard it on Late Night w/Jimmy Fallon. I also heard there'll be a spin-off of a Boba Fett movie. I hope so.

Back