Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

I love Zac Efron...

But then, I'm queer. :lol
409df07d_620.gif

source: Latino Review

Despite what you’re reading and hearing, the Star Wars characters for the Disney spin-offs have not been chosen. Each film is still in early development and people are just kicking around ideas. We now, bummer.

According to Deadline, ideas are still in development.

“Nobody knows when these movies are even coming out. Right now, people are just kicking around ideas. Which is why you hear it’s Yoda one day and a young Han Solo another. It’s all in early development right now.”

Entertainment Weekly had reported that the first films will be about a young Han Solo, ‘focusing on the wisecracking smuggler’s origin story’, and bounty hunter Boba Fett, ‘at the center of a rogue’s gallery of galactic scum’. There’s also been some speculation that the story will be about Yoda.

The rumours spread like wildfire, following the confirmation from Disney CEO Bob Iger that there will indeed be a series of additional movies attached to the coming sequels. Anyway, we can still dream can’t we? Feel free to continue doing what you’re doing internet.

It would be better if they lead off with Episode 7 instead of a side film.

Sad news about Stuart Freeborn, he really brought Chewie and Yoda to life....not to mention actually looking like the Jedi Grand Master himself.....RIP

Star Wars side films reeks of money grabbing milking. Oh wait that's what George did too.
Business as usual then.

I'm OK with the side movie stuff IF they kill all the f'king TV show projects.

I hope the dont show too much of the film in the trailers, they showed nearly all the film with the new star trek, One trailer would be enough just with a few scenes from the OT, then maybe We here Harrison's voice. Would keep the anticipation very high and not give anything away...

I loved that fan trailer that had Yoda's dialogue from RotJ foreshadowing Luke's destiny. Cut to a bunch of clips of returning heroes, new faces, exotic locales, and end with the marketable villain. Fade to black. Fade to title. Appetite whetted.

I am down to just watching teasers. I'm done with the 2 minute trailers. They all give so much away. The direction they're going with this is a mystery. We all knew where the prequels were taking us. They should keep the mystery intact.

I hope the dont show too much of the film in the trailers, they showed nearly all the film with the new star trek, One trailer would be enough just with a few scenes from the OT, then maybe We here Harrison's voice. Would keep the anticipation very high and not give anything away...

Sorry but why Harrison's voice? i'd have thought Mark Hamill having a speach something like Alec Guiness' "Before the dark times, before the Empire" used for the PT trailers.

Yes that would work with Mark too, just to here Harrison's/Han's voice in episode 7 would be awesome though

OK I've given up trying to watch that in work. Exercise in extreme frustration.

I think I'll wait for something more official rather than believe something posted on latino-review.com :lol

I think I'll wait for something more official rather than believe something posted on latino-review.com :lol

Agreed, it seems like every news place is taking any little rumor they hear and posting it like it is legit just in case it is, they want to be the first ones.

It also probably helps their stats, regardless if it is real or not...more people to come to their site.

not really legit for now..

Back