1/6 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Darth Vader 40th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that the two "Solo" figures are in the shipping pipeline, the time may finally be at hand for that Bespin Han....I sure hope so! It's one of the few "must haves" I'm waiting for!

Not seeing yet another Star Wars reveal this week with three in a row already (Vader, Fett, Rex). They'll likely move to some Marvel reveal or one of their other licences.

Happy Anniversary to The Empire Strikes Back. 40 today. It's unbelievable Hot Toys hasn't done anything special for the actual anniversary day. Especially after announcing the 40th anniversary line. Even more disappointing is Disney+ hasn't even bothered... at least that's the case here in England.

The eventual bespin han and lando should be krennic level awesome. I woke up today hoping ht would reveal one of the 2, but nothing. Probably marvel tomorrow or Wonder Woman.

The eventual bespin han and lando should be krennic level awesome. I woke up today hoping ht would reveal one of the 2, but nothing. Probably marvel tomorrow or Wonder Woman.

Same - I was really hoping we'd see something but nada. Just some glow in the *****ing dark Iron Man.

Happy Anniversary to The Empire Strikes Back. 40 today. It's unbelievable Hot Toys hasn't done anything special for the actual anniversary day. Especially after announcing the 40th anniversary line. Even more disappointing is Disney+ hasn't even bothered... at least that's the case here in England.

Yep Happy Anniversary ! Very disappointing considering they even announced a line with special packaging etc specifically for it.

3A720224-F68F-4143-A236-10AEBE7B3F6B.jpeg

I never really anticipated HT revealing anything on this specific day. Who knows when it was released in Hong Kong? Today is the US release date.

I'd like Han to be terrific, just watched ESB and was thinking of stuff to go with him.

This is another question, why does everyone request a Bespin Han specifically, isn't he in that outfit the entire time in the Falcon after they escape Hoth?

I think anyone expecting Hot Toys to commemorate any sort of anniversary is setting themselves up for disappointment. They just don?t care about dates. Hell, remember when they actually decided to commemorate 10 years of the MCU and even then all they released were two figures, both basically repaints?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think anyone expecting Hot Toys to commemorate any sort of anniversary is setting themselves up for disappointment. They just don?t care about dates. Hell, remember when they actually decided to commemorate 10 years of the MCU and even then all they released were two figures, both basically repaints?

Although they kind of make an effort for May 4th this year, but yeah I get what you?re saying, in general they couldn?t give a monkeys.

I never really anticipated HT revealing anything on this specific day. Who knows when it was released in Hong Kong? Today is the US release date.

I'd like Han to be terrific, just watched ESB and was thinking of stuff to go with him.

This is another question, why does everyone request a Bespin Han specifically, isn't he in that outfit the entire time in the Falcon after they escape Hoth?

the old kenner toy referred to this outfit as bespin han.

They'll pull out all the stops for the TFA 5th anniversary late this year.:lol

the old kenner toy referred to this outfit as bespin han.

Amazing how Kenner informs nearly every aspect of SW collecting, even how we perceive/understand most of the movie characters.

Nice composition but that doesn't really capture ESB to me, especially for an anniversary.

I just want to point out how well this post has aged in only a few hours with their Wonder Woman figure announcement tonight, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought Han reveal for ESB's 40th was a shoe-in. The wait continues...

Back