1/6 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Darth Vader 40th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a Vader in my collection yet so I just ordered this one. I love the characters in Star Wars but I likely wouldn't even notice if there were any outfit inconsistencies unless they were absolutely glaring.

Yeah I've been a die hard Star Wars fan since I was a kid and saw ANH in the theater in 1977 but when I look at my HT SW collection, I just see Vader, Luke, and so on. I've never had an eye, or even patience, to sit down and take note of every inaccuracies that a figure may or may not have. I just see the characters I've love since 1977.

I reached out to Alter Ego about them selling the 40th Vader and they said it?s a Sideshow exclusive with the Bona Fett. I?m considering ordering from toys buying agent.

Has anyone ordered from them in the past?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reached out to Alter Ego about them selling the 40th Vader and they said it?s a Sideshow exclusive with the Bona Fett. I?m considering ordering from toys buying agent.

I haven't, but according to a few people on this forum that's Timcent88 from eBay's store, and they're super reliable.

It's mentioned in this thread about the Mando and Child preorder:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232890&page=56

A couple posts down "It's definitely Timcent's new store and is certainly legit. Toyswonderland *****d him over with his old site, so he had to open a new one. " The page before it also has some discussion on it.

I'm thinking about pre-ordering a few things from them since I'm seeing some people vouch for the site/seller and the prices are right.

Yep, I can certainly vouch for them. Any questions, just chat with him on the site chat (during Chinese waking hours of course)

This is up at Alter Ego at MSRP and up at BBTS for $299.99

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know Jedha Patrol has a bad ass SW collection but there is just something about this grouping that is just jaw dropping for me....although I don?t know about putting expensive figures on powerfully vibrating speaker towers lol

Jeez right when you think he is done he walks into another room :thud:

https://youtu.be/gSiTnS9leVo

I know Jedha Patrol has a bad ass SW collection but there is just something about this grouping that is just jaw dropping for me....although I don?t know about putting expensive figures on powerfully vibrating speaker towers lol

Jeez right when you think he is done he walks into another room :thud:

https://youtu.be/gSiTnS9leVo

Yeah there is something amazing about how his collection looks. It's probably those amazing display cases that gives him the opportunity to display his collection just about any way he wants to.

BTW, The video you linked is not Jedha's collection. That collection is amazing as well though! This is Jedha's collection.

https://youtu.be/oApxmyYtdXM

Last edited:
Yeah there is something amazing about how his collection looks. It's probably those amazing display cases that gives him the opportunity to display his collection just about any way he wants to.

BTW, The video you linked is not Jedha's collection. That collection is amazing as well though! This is Jedha's collection.

https://youtu.be/oApxmyYtdXM

Oh I know just wrote my thoughts incorrectly I meant to say that while I love Jedha collection I found the one I posted to impress me more.

Oh I know just wrote my thoughts incorrectly I meant to say that while I love Jedha collection I found the one I posted to impress me more.

That makes sense then. Yeah I was very impressed(and super jealous) with that collection you originally posted. Sometimes I wished i had the finances to buy all the stuff I love but I guess I really can't complain too much. I'm very blessed for the small collection I do have

That makes sense then. Yeah I was very impressed(and super jealous) with that collection you originally posted. Sometimes I wished i had the finances to buy all the stuff I love but I guess I really can't complain too much. I'm very blessed for the small collection I do have

It is critical that one always appreciates what it is they can afford no matter how small the collection or what company it is from all collections from Hasbro to HT are unique and special.

But I do play lotto every day just incase, I would gladly hand over half of my winnings to HT and SS lol

I love his presentation, but not the collection. Have zero interest in half of that stuff, like the animated, prequels, sequels.
He probably would not be impressed with my predators, aliens, historical, movie figures, vast sci-fi, music and bands statues and figures, etc.
It's pretty to look it, but I am not envious at all. To each their own.

Lol. I suck at playing the lotto. I never win and would eventually be pissed off that I could've just bought the figure I wanted if I didn't spend the money playing lotto.

Lol. I suck at playing the lotto. I never win and would eventually be pissed off that I could've just bought the figure I wanted if I didn't spend the money playing lotto.

True about the latter part and smart I might add but you can?t suck at playing lotto it is not skill or education based lol

It is what it is, if they pick your ticket purchase location as the winning location then you will be the winner.

True about the latter part and smart I might add but you can?t suck at playing lotto it is not skill or education based lol

It is what it is, if they pick your ticket purchase location as the winning location then you will be the winner.

Yeah "suck" was a bad choice of a word. More like unfortunate/unlucky. Of course if you don't ever play, like me, you can never win. Vicious cycle lol

I wonder if we'll get any more ESB Hot Toys announcements this week being the Anniversary date. 21 May. ? Last week was nothing I believe.

I'm calling ESB Han and Lando ! Bold call I know, but Hot Toys have surely been waiting for this moment !

Then again they rarely seem to respect anniversaries, although May the 4th seemed to be known to them this year.

Back