1/6 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Vintage Color Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I don't know - aren't there a few in here you'd like to see in full Hot Toys glory? :lol

Kenner.jpg

I am this close to pulling the trigger. I passed on ESB boba and always regretted it. And after seeming them all together in Justin’s review, that nostalgic euphoria hit me. :panic:

I wonder if someone skilled at designing 3D prints will do a rocket firing jet pack? I would buy in an instant! I wish such an alternate pack was included.

Same here. This seems very fast from Hong Kong release to Sideshow release. I doubt it's something we'll see on the other figures like Rocket, Hawkeye, etc. Wonder what makes this different?

It's more like the exception to the rule when this happens. It's not out the ordinary but I wouldn't waste time trying to add logic to it. Just be happy for when it does happen:lol

Same here. This seems very fast from Hong Kong release to Sideshow release. I doubt it's something we'll see on the other figures like Rocket, Hawkeye, etc. Wonder what makes this different?

I didn't get any word yet. Day 1 preorder. And I should add I paid in full. Hmmm.

Yup. That is my concern, and would make for a terrible business model. I'll check in with them.

It really seems to be totally random as I've been on both ends of the spectrum as far as getting it early and waiting long after others have it in hand. They make no claim to those who do full purchase, flex-pay or deposit and pay-in-full later that any of those options get you quicker delivery... If they want to increase revenue, that's something they could do. Similar to the batch 1/batch 2 from ToysWonderland, etc... I'd like to say I wouldn't pay $20-30 bucks more to get it a few weeks early, but I can totally see myself doing that with certain figures.

It really seems to be totally random as I've been on both ends of the spectrum as far as getting it early and waiting long after others have it in hand. They make no claim to those who do full purchase, flex-pay or deposit and pay-in-full later that any of those options get you quicker delivery... If they want to increase revenue, that's something they could do. Similar to the batch 1/batch 2 from ToysWonderland, etc... I'd like to say I wouldn't pay $20-30 bucks more to get it a few weeks early, but I can totally see myself doing that with certain figures.

This was reply the reply from a representative in the chat:

"Ok so yes it looks like we did receive our first batch of this item on the 22nd and they have been shipped out. We fulfill orders on a first come first serve basis so those who placed their orders first will receive them first. We are expecting the rest of our shipments to arrive at any time between now and the end of September so we will notify you via email as soon as we see that your item is coming into stock."

I totally respect first come - first serve, as that is only fair. I guess I was surprised to see this coming in batches.

Really tempted to see if this one hangs around a while. Remember, the animated Boba was in stock long enough to hit free shipping on Sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here?s. Couple of quick pics of mine with some friends. Before anyone asks, I do have the HT ESB Fett but it?s in my general Star Wars display with the other bounty hunters.

5ee9c1821389c220024f1142513bf722.jpg

0a641b52e5f8d46e6177a5fc888dd8e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back