1/6 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Vintage Color Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting. Beautiful looking figure.

It really is an awesome collision of Kenner nostalgia and Hot Toys! I'm even more excited to get it after seeing the videos.

They had better be shipping those boxes with reinforced steel cases to protect them! :lol

It really is an awesome collision of Kenner nostalgia and Hot Toys! I'm even more excited to get it after seeing the videos.

They had better be shipping those boxes with reinforced steel cases to protect them! :lol

It's actually tempting. I still remember getting the mail-away Boba Fett as a kid, having no real idea who he was but playing in my backyard all day with him menacing my other action figures. :lol

Not sure if this ultimately has a spot for me ... probably wouldn't display it with anything else given the novelty aspect.

I didnt think I would like this as much as I do. Im not currently buying any new Hot Toys since the past few months Ive bought and paid off so many, but if I was I would definitely pick this up. It just seems to pop

This is likely the only figure i will display, still in it's box. I wish they released a second version, in a giant sealed card back.

This is likely the only figure i will display, still in it's box. I wish they released a second version, in a giant sealed card back.

It's probably coming next year:)

I'm really tempted to buy a second from timcent so that I can open one up. But it's a little over $300 and I really should be a bit more responsible considering the current state of what is going on in the world.

It's actually tempting. I still remember getting the mail-away Boba Fett as a kid, having no real idea who he was but playing in my backyard all day with him menacing my other action figures. :lol

Not sure if this ultimately has a spot for me ... probably wouldn't display it with anything else given the novelty aspect.

But don't you think that there will be more such Vintage version releases? This could easily become a line if this Boba turns out as good as it seems in these first reviews.

Wait what I am saying...I forgot I was talking about Hot Toys :slap

But don't you think that there will be more such Vintage version releases? This could easily become a line if this Boba turns out as good as it seems in these first reviews.

LOL....exactly.

Lol, I was watching Justin’s review and he was speculating about this becoming a potential line of figures, and I was like nope :lol

Lol, I was watching Justin?s review and he was speculating about this becoming a potential line of figures, and I was like nope :lol

Besides that Hot Toys doesn?t display any follow through, consistency or logic ... I?m not sure what they could actually repaint in vintage colours. It?d be more likely to be straight re-releases in NEW BOX like ESB Vader, but I really don?t need to see that ANH Luke sculpt again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back