1/6 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Vintage Color Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling this one will budge in front. Could be Vader though too, both he and Boba could drop simultaneously.

"So certain are you?"
😁

I hope you're wrong,but in the best possible way!!
I can understand Fett and Vader being "Con" exclusives,with Vader the easy repack and quick to release,but with my HT OT up-to-date,and with all the PT I have up-to-date,THIS guy is my next most wanted PT character besides Padme and any Jedi Order/Master figures/AOTC Kenobi and Skywalker.😁

Is anyone else planning on removing the cape and holster and display him with a Stormtrooper blaster?

Is anyone else planning on removing the cape and holster and display him with a Stormtrooper blaster?

Already repainted a Hasbro blaster for this guy:lol

901A18A6-23CF-4D99-BC13-FF727DD049E4.jpeg

Already repainted a Hasbro blaster for this guy:lol

View attachment 488794

Gonna need to do this. I just dug up my old Hasbro and Sideshow 1/6 figures the other day to do a kitbash Bespin Han, so I know exactly where all that stuff is. I did buy two of these Boba's so one may remain "stock" and in the box, with the other switched up to more closely match the Kenner fig.

Any tips on how to stay up to date on what releases in HK?

I follow ToysBuyingAgent on Instagram or Timcent on Facebook,as well as Hot toys.
I put "see first" on Facebook and then when something releases,it pops up in my Feed straight away when he lists that an item is available.
Hope that makes sense.

Looks great in that video. So glad I am not tempted. I collect vintage and I would rather spend $250 on actual vintage items than a repaint of a figure I already have. If I had extra money, I would definitely get this and the Vader just for the packaging alone. I should have married rich.

As much as I like it, I'm not interested. I collect Hot Toys for realism and detail, so I'm not into ones like this that just look like toys.

I follow ToysBuyingAgent on Instagram or Timcent on Facebook,as well as Hot toys.
I put "see first" on Facebook and then when something releases,it pops up in my Feed straight away when he lists that an item is available.
Hope that makes sense.

Cheers

Those are fantastic posters.

I used to collect autographs before I started on Hot Toys.

I had a quick look at the signers, I have met 90% maybe more didn't do an exact count.

I have met plenty more as well as I do not just focus on OT

Mine are mostly on 10 x 8 screenshots, behind the scenes pics and promos. I do have some multi signed film cells

Good to know my collection is worth a few pennies.

Back