Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trailer pretty plainly showed that Tech is irredeemably dead, imo. A lot of fan groups are still ardently in denial of this. Every day they reassure themselves that Tech is some kind of Night Trooper now, he's undead or a science experiment or ten thousand other stupid theories. He's dead, šŸ’Æ and a bunch of people are bout to get their fee-fees hurt.

I have a feeling Echo is about to be dead, too. šŸ˜”
Same was said about Maul. And Palpatine. And Ventress. Ahsoka managed to avoid staying dead more than once. If a character is popular and if Filoni likes them enough he will bend the universe to bring them back

The trailer pretty plainly showed that Tech is irredeemably dead, imo. A lot of fan groups are still ardently in denial of this. Every day they reassure themselves that Tech is some kind of Night Trooper now, he's undead or a science experiment or ten thousand other stupid theories. He's dead, šŸ’Æ and a bunch of people are bout to get their fee-fees hurt.

I have a feeling Echo is about to be dead, too. šŸ˜”
I feel like all of them are about to be dead. I feel like itā€™s only going to be Crosshair and Omega left, since he wanted nothing to do with her to begin with.

He also looks the least like a Clone imo easier to go into hiding with Omega.

All of them is way, way too dark for a kid's show. But one or two will die, for sure.

Maybe. Clone Wars definitely ended on a down note though. I think that itā€™s understandable when a pre-Yavin story ends up being bleak.

I do like the idea of Crosshair and Omega surviving together. I guess that weā€™ll just have to wait and see.

I feel like all of them are about to be dead. I feel like itā€™s only going to be Crosshair and Omega left, since he wanted nothing to do with her to begin with.

He also looks the least like a Clone imo easier to go into hiding with Omega.
The buddy cop show we didn't know we wanted :)

Maybe. Clone Wars definitely ended on a down note though. I think that itā€™s understandable when a pre-Yavin story ends up being bleak.

I do like the idea of Crosshair and Omega surviving together. I guess that weā€™ll just have to wait and see.

The odds of Bad Batch converting to a live action series is very high at this point.

Cid and the Kaminos unfortunately would need to go. Budgetary considerations for live action/SFX would make it easy to dispose of them now. Crosshair would need to replace Rampart to further his own character arc.

The "loss" of Hunter ( not necessarily death) would fracture the team to split it apart. ( The best and simplest way to generate conflict in a sequel series is to split them apart and force them back together again ) A time jump would allow live action casting to get someone who actually has hit the age of majority to play Omega, which would be a massive budgetary savings.

The Bad Batch is the only show in the Star Wars Universe currently that can organically ask the most interesting question within the world building IMHO. The question is - "Does the Empire need to allow some form of 'rebellion' to perpetually occur to justify it's own existence?" Would there be anything more chilling than to watch General Madine and Moff Tarkin negotiating in private about how many rank and file troops need to die to keep their own version of the 'military industrial complex' going?

Destroying Alderann all but guaranteed a new host of embryo Rebel recuits would emerge all over the galaxy. What happens if you have an Empire with a massive military and no one to fight?

IMG_4485.jpeg

But Nala is by far the most knowledgable about cloning, that they have left. And they think they have her sucessfully bullied by threatening Omega.

I give Nala one episode more, maybe two. When they figure out what she did with Omega's samples, they will kill her.
True most knowledgeable but unrealistic that they would just leave her alone unsupervised like that where she can just simply discard the samples.

Nope donā€™t buy it, bad writing.

True most knowledgeable but unrealistic that they would just leave her alone unsupervised like that where she can just simply discard the samples.

Nope donā€™t buy it, bad writing.
I think it shows more about the shortcomings of the Empire that would lead to its eventual downfall. Basically they thought they could force her to compliance just by fear alone (threat to Omega). It's pure arrogance on the part of the Empire and I like that they depicted this that way.

It's also the same thinking when Hemlock says the hound will never survive because it is now domesticated.

Episode 4 was great as well. Can't wait for 5 to drop.

Two times now Crosshair has declined to abandon Omega.

This episode ended on what to me was a terrible cliffhanger, from the trailers we pretty much know how this is gonna end up but everybody better not give Cross too much s***, he has been through absolute hell.

Cross also has some obvious nerve damage which hopefully isnt permanent.

Also whats up with Hemlock's hand? He treats that hand like Seth Brundle did his in the original "The Fly" movie. (Dont know how it went down in the Cronenberg version because that movie is on my personal Just No, Forever list.)

Back