Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Good: Kenobi, Ahsoka, Bad Batch

The Ok: Andor

The Crap: Lando, Rangers, Rogue, Visions, Acolyte

Looking forward to: Kenobi, Ahsoka, and Andor

Will wait and see: Lando Rogue

It will take a lot for me to care: Bad Batch, Rangers, Acolyte

Probably will never care: Visions

Cassian freakin Andor has his own TV series? A character that is not loved. Bombed in toy sales. And his droid is far more liked than he is. What in the hell were they thinking?

I am pumped for this one.. As it will be taking place and focus events right before fav period of the SW timeline. Bring on the X-wing and Tie fighter dog fights.

Same goes with Lando. Mixed reactions. Bombed in toy sales. Droid has mixed reactions.

You and your toys :lol

Will wait and see.

Then we get these trash shows from the High Republic and Rangers?

I know next to nothing about this.. Real SJW stuff apparently

You have Boba Fett. You have Darth Maul. You have Mace Windu. Characters and actors that are beloved and well like. And what do they do for them? NOTHING! It is incomprehensible.

Maul's story was told in TCW. He might be a main villain in Lando.

Boba Fett.. Hmmmm Not the new version. We already have that character with Mando.

Funny.. Mando use to be a Fett clone.. Now Fett is a Mando clone (not in the literal sense :lol )

Mace Windo... GTFO with that worthless character.. never liked him..

Recast and go much younger.. You might then have my interest.

Some talk about bringing him back and show some adventures after ROTS. After the Emperor, TROS haters must love that idea

We could have gotten a Prequel Darth Maul series, set before TPM, that would have been awesome.

I don't know... I really don't find him interesting enough to carry his own show.. He is pretty one note. Better as just the villain. Give him too much screen time and you risk turning him into a whinny kid you fought with his master all the time and you end up never being able to imagine him as the character he became in TPM ;)

We could have gotten a Mace Windu story, with Samuel L Freaking Jackson, that would have been awesome.

As posted above.. ugh.. First how do you get Sam Jackson back.. He's dead and better off that way.. Nah.. Too old and was never good and sword chorography when he was younger.

Recast Younger Mace.. Maybe.. But I ask... Why?

We could have gotten a OT Fett or Mando Fett that would have been awesome.

An OT era Fett would have my interest.. But you would have to recast him. Actor now is too old and fat.

Instead, we get utter dog ****

I dont see all utter dog ****..

If two or three of the shows turn our good.. I am happy.. Never would have imagined this as a kid.

This show is probably the recanonizing of the Darth Plagueis Book, the end of the Hight Republic is the years before TPM, and who was the two sith planning their revenge? Plagueis and Sidious.
Hey guys, let not start to hate just for the hate, let's give this new era of Disney Star Wars a chance.

You can?t pass judgment on any of this stuff based on titles and plot synopsis. I thought Rogue One was going to be okay but not great when I first heard about it, and that?s been the best SW movie since the OT.

This show is probably the recanonizing of the Darth Plagueis Book, the end of the Hight Republic is the years before TPM, and who was the two sith planning their revenge? Plagueis and Sidious.
Hey guys, let not start to hate just for the hate, let's give this new era of Disney Star Wars a chance.

Don’t get my hopes up. That would be amazing.

I dunno, SW fans are super fickle. Unless we have guaranteed OT fan service it?s gone suck??

I prefer some new stuff, the fan service is getting old.

I am more interested in the High Republic era than another show about Tatooine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! So many of you have already seen these shows/movies, given all the criticism. Where do I sign up for this stream from the future.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wow! So many of you have already seen these shows/movies, given all the criticism. Where do I sign up for this stream from the future.

***Kyle Reese arrives and holds out his hand***

"Come with me if you want to complain!"

Seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was called the sequel trilogy. You should check it out.:lol

All you have to do is look at who they hired and who is still helping write these stories (the same who brought you the ST) and you will know that most of these shows will suck.

All you have to do is look at who they hired and who is still helping write these stories (the same who brought you the ST) and you will know that most of these shows will suck.
Uh-huh. Wonder how many of you were skewering Mando before it came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back