Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, Anakin should have been around 14 or 15 , plus obiwans line to Luke about when he first encountered Anakin he was already the best star pilot in galaxy would have made much more sense. Anakin could have even been the pilot who took obiwan and Anakin on the trade negotiations in the opening of tpm and taken off at the first sign of trouble and came back to rescue them.

On the old tops esb cards vaders age was listed as 50. Also obiewan should have already been an established Jedi master at the begining of tpm.

309434789_1561325870990723_732269554084369518_n.jpg

So TROS retconned Rey being a nobody, and made her the opposite of a nobody.

But it doubled down on TLJ's overall message that anyone can be Force-sensitive. Now we have Finn, Jannah and a whole legion of Stormtroopers Force-sensitives (not to mention Poe in the canon comics).

Is it all too much, or is it just getting back to Lucas' original vision that anyone can tap into The Force if they try?

So TROS retconned Rey being a nobody, and made her the opposite of a nobody.

But it doubled down on TLJ's overall message that anyone can be Force-sensitive. Now we have Finn, Jannah and a whole legion of Stormtroopers Force-sensitives (not to mention Poe in the canon comics).

Is it all too much, or is it just getting back to Lucas' original vision that anyone can tap into The Force if they try?
Nah they threw Finn’s Jedi reveal in TROS right into the dumpster Disney is crazy racist when it comes to China one sheets lol

In the new movie, Trick or Treat Scooby-Doo!, the Mystery Inc. gang visit the prison that houses all the criminals they caught.

Is that George Lucas in the left hand cell? :unsure:

vlcsnap-2022-10-04-09h26m39s174.jpg

The film's set in 2001...

vlcsnap-2022-10-04-09h30m01s479.jpg

...so I'm presuming the crime they caught him for was The Phantom Menace. :lol

Spoiler Alert: He must've escaped because Attack of the Clones came out in 2002. :panic:

In the new movie, Trick or Treat Scooby-Doo!, the Mystery Inc. gang visit the prison that houses all the criminals they caught.

View attachment 601439

View attachment 601441

Spoiler Alert: He must've escaped because Attack of the Clones came out in 2002. :panic:
His clone made AOTC

View attachment 601439

View attachment 601441

Kinda looks like Rolf Harris....
Or that fried chicken guy.

George- multi-billionaire still wearing plaid shirts and jeans since the 1970's- say what you will about him but he marches to the beat of his own drummer...he is an individual of unique sorts. I really admire him and have forgiven him for the prequels. Actually, sort of get it now what he was aiming for.

Kinda looks like Rolf Harris....
Or that fried chicken guy.

The disgraced Rolf is about to become one with The Force.

George- multi-billionaire still wearing plaid shirts and jeans since the 1970's- say what you will about him but he marches to the beat of his own drummer...he is an individual of unique sorts. I really admire him and have forgiven him for the prequels. Actually, sort of get it now what he was aiming for.

In George we trust.

Most rich people aren’t very flashy. They tend to be very normal in clothing cause they are most of the time good with saving. Celebrities show off cause they pretty much have to flaunt that they got it and trick people into thinking spending money on luxury all the time is the rich life when in reality you’re wasting money.

Back