Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas: There will definitely be no Episodes VII-IX. That's because there isn't any story. I mean, I never thought of anything.

Once Vader dies, he doesn't come back to life, the Emperor doesn't get cloned and Luke doesn't get married...[/I]

I guess we can look forward to the rest of this happening one day.

And a trilogy about the miniature world of midichlorians.

George Lucas: The Man who stuck to his guns.

Watched Star Wars on TNT... such a brilliant movie, especially considering the times. So ahead of the curve in everything it did. It is a shame where most of it went over time. I guess, like Rome, all things decay and eventually collapse.

I don't blame him at all for inventing a sequel story (after insisting there was no story left to tell) just to increase the value of LFL.

Mel Brooks got it right!

6763501f5b812dc86f3fc90a7e799e9c.jpg

Please don't - my use of the possessive with a gerund (being) is actually grammatically correct. Although I suppose knowing that may get me banned here. :lol

Grammar and punctuation are dying arts. The possessive apostrophe is mostly dead.

In case you were worried, Feige says SW and the MCU won't be crossing over anytime soon.

(If they did it would *really* be time for me to get off - and not that kind of getting off)

In case you were worried, Feige says SW and the MCU won't be crossing over anytime soon.

(If they did it would *really* be time for me to get off - and not that kind of getting off)

That's great to know.
NOT that I have read much of the new Canon,but didn't the novel Alphabet squadron have a crossover?

Yup that would do it for me also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...or until neither IP is generating the kind of money Disney wants. Whichever comes first.

When OT fans go the way of WWII vets the future Fortnite kids in charge of Disney will cross them over. Imagine Luke Skywalker fighting Iron Man, how exciting!

...or until neither IP is generating the kind of money Disney wants. Whichever comes first.

When OT fans go the way of WWII vets the future Fortnite kids in charge of Disney will cross them over. Imagine Luke Skywalker fighting Iron Man, how exciting!

I hope I'm not still around as a Force ghost.

:lol

I don't care.

The OT was a unique part of my childhood -- part of the primeval gestalt of my formative years, and I'm just gonna leave it there.

The new stuff is mostly trash and has nothing to do with me. Luke Skywalker can ride Iron Man into the binary sunset for all I care anymore.

Society as we know it will collapse by the time a Star Wars/Marvel team up happens.

You won’t even be able to watch em’. The only evidence we’ll have of these movies will be the toys, books, etc., anything that?s tangible memorabilia . . .

If you want your kid/grandkid/great grandkid to know about Star Wars and Marvel, you’re gonna have to act it out with your Hot Toys dolls and a flashlight.

If you want your kid/grandkid/great grandkid to know about Star Wars and Marvel, you’re gonna have to act it out with your Hot Toys dolls and a flashlight.

When the world ends we'll all be Broom Boys:

starwars-lastjedi-movie-screencaps.com-16921.jpg

BTW I stumbled on this prescient quote from Hamill regarding Snoke's death. He said this a year before TROS:

It clears the deck to have the conflict between Kylo and Rey without him getting in the way and having to explain if he’s a clone or if he’s related to Palpatine – all that stuff.

Society as we know it will collapse by the time a Star Wars/Marvel team up happens.

You won’t even be able to watch em’. The only evidence we’ll have of these movies will be the toys, books, etc., anything that?s tangible memorabilia . . .

What was that movie with the dragons? They acted it out with painted broomsticks after giant dragons woke up and wrecked civilization...

I can?t believe anyone would even think of a Star Wars marvel cross over. Wow would that suck. Not everything has to be connected. Let?s just make every pop culture icon a part of the same universe now. So we can have the most epic of epic crossover .

So...pretty much what I do now, but with an audience? Got it. :)

I can?t believe anyone would even think of a Star Wars marvel cross over. Wow would that suck. Not everything has to be connected. Let?s just make every pop culture icon a part of the same universe now. So we can have the most epic of epic crossover .

Why you so down bro......we could add Batman and Godzilla also!!!
Epic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back