Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally. I have no doubt. Ready Player One has already taken that first step...

Well those were all just avatars of people as the characters and not the characters themselves even tho some of them acted like the characters..... idk lol

It?s a very good point that games like Fortnite will pave the way for all these character to been seen together somehow .......

Be then, most older people above the age of ten do not play fortnite......and have a pretty huge distain for it.

So we have a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Star Wars toy sales grew 70% this year, primarily due to The Mandalorian, along with toys from the OT/PT. Really just goes to show how much a failure the ST was. I’m sure this news will only help Disney retcon the ST.

Star Wars toy sales grew 70% this year, primarily due to The Mandalorian, along with toys from the OT/PT. Really just goes to show how much a failure the ST was. I?m sure this news will only help Disney retcon the ST.

Lol don?t get khev and jye started. It?s been very strangely normal in here lately . We don?t need ST cheerleading to come back . Just let it die so they?ll forget about it to

Just got done watching RO again the other day and you know what.

Cassian is one of my Fav SW characters. I am really looking forward to the show.

His speech to Jyn about growing up in the rebellion and her not being the only one to loose everything etc.. is one of my fav speeches in all of SW.

Cassian is one of my Fav SW characters. I am really looking forward to the show.

His speech to Jyn about growing up in the rebellion and her not being the only one to loose everything etc.. is one of my fav speeches in all of SW.

I didn't find him to be all that interesting, not totally awful but pretty meh. Almost like a miscast. I felt K2SO completely carried him. Really I felt K2 and Krennic carried the movie until the ending. I like the backstory of the Death Star and the Jyn and Galen story was decent. Personally I feel making an entire show about Cassian is a really strange choice and likely a mistake.

I didn't find him to be all that interesting, not totally awful but pretty meh. Almost like a miscast. I felt K2SO completely carried him. Really I felt K2 and Krennic carried the movie until the ending. I like the backstory of the Death Star and the Jyn and Galen story was decent. Personally I feel making an entire show about Cassian is a really strange choice and likely a mistake.

I felt the same way with my first viewing.. Its been my repeat viewings that have really got me into the character. All the characters in that film improved with more viewings but his is the best IMO.

They should re-release RO in IMAX theaters like they're doing with LOTR.

106.jpg

Finally got around to seeing TROS for the second time. It's the first SW film I haven't rushed out to see again. (Solo came close.)

Now that I've accepted Rey as a Palpatine I did enjoy it more, though not enough to elevate it from the bottom of the heap.

I also dug the designs, particular the Sith Gunners and Guards.

EOt0xZtWAAAXBcC

EcaoAQ_U0AAdi65

It’s almost like they used the EU as a blue print . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back