Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4713172051_6abd669090_o.jpg

That's a cool painting, but frankly quite a bit weird... The Stormtrooper helmet in the middle of the group, the TIE Fighter "pattern". I like it, but not for a DVD or Bluray set... Not the cover anyway. It'd be a cool insert though.

Ok, a little late to the party, I know. My wife pre-ordered the entire Saga set for my birthday (last week) so I was catching up with this thread. Looking forward to this set (yes, even the prequels) mostly for the deleted scenes and any chance that they replaced that damn Yoda puppet in TPM (if this has been confirmed already, I apologize...still catching up on the thread as I said).

Anyway, gotta agree with you on this...cool, but weird! Why is Obi-Wan holding Leia? They were never even on screen together (unless you count holographically). I kind of like the packaging for the individual trilogies, it sort of has a slightly Berkey vibe to it. The entire saga packaging is all right, not great. Cool concept, kind fo wish the painting were a little better. I almost seems fan made.

About the extras: They should finally give Jambe Davdar the respect he deserves. Outstanding stuff, his work is a view way more inside than they would ever allow. Those three documentaries are on top of all behind-the-scenes!

They should just say: He's done better than us!

Quite true! I just discovered those docs on Youtube a few weeks ago and they are pretty much the best I have seen. Lucasfilm should hire that guy.

My wife pre-ordered at Amazon for $89.99 for the saga set. It's 1 penny cheaper if you order the trilogies seperately though.

Always with the Trek with you!

Actually, I plan on finally attending one day of the Trek Creation Con next month, just for the hell of it!

Back