Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yoda never taught Luke with a Lightsaber or how to spar with a Lightsaber. :monkey3

Until the Prequels came along, I always saw the Lightsaber as a weapon for a Jedi Knight, not a Jedi Master, which was what Yoda was. Same with the Emperor (though, obviously he wasn't a Jedi). They wouldn't need that stuff with their knowledge of the Force.

The Prequels just ____ all over that aspect though. To this day I can't believe that I actually saw a Yoda that had a mini lightsaber doing flips.

Yoda also taught Luke in about 2 days or so :monkey3

Han, Leia, Chewbacca and 3PO were in that asteroid for a LONG time. :monkey3 :lol

Maybe there's a time difference between planets too. You never know. :huh

Exactly, so there was a lot of training they did not show, like lightsaber training, which I put down to the limitations of the puppet.

Disclaimer. Empire is my favourite movie of all time along with Raiders, and I think the Yoda puppet is awesome

Yoda never taught Luke with a Lightsaber or how to spar with a Lightsaber. :monkey3

Until the Prequels came along, I always saw the Lightsaber as a weapon for a Jedi Knight, not a Jedi Master, which was what Yoda was. Same with the Emperor (though, obviously he wasn't a Jedi). They wouldn't need that stuff with their knowledge of the Force.

The Prequels just ____ all over that aspect though. To this day I can't believe that I actually saw a Yoda that had a mini lightsaber doing flips.

I gotta say, that's exactly what I thought as well.

Kind of lame how EVERYONE seemed to be a Jedi Master in the prequels, though.

Exactly, so there was a lot of training they did not show, like lightsaber training, which I put down to the limitations of the puppet.

Disclaimer. Empire is my favourite movie of all time along with Raiders, and I think the Yoda puppet is awesome

There was actually a deleted Lightsaber training scene and Yoda didn't have no stinkin lightsaber. :pfft:

962.jpg

963.jpg

964.jpg

That is cool, never knew about a lightsaber being part of Dagobah... fun when you learn something new like that :rock

Better than learning about new changes to the OT :lol

IMPORTANT POST - FOR THOSE WHO WANT THE ORIGINAL VERSIONS IN HD, CHECK THIS OUT:

I just got these versions and am AMAZED at the quality and the effort:

https://originaltrilogy.com/forum/t...NTSC-DVD5-AVAILABLE-see-1st-post/topic/12713/

Check out some of the changes he did:
https://picasaweb.google.com/109609428403596349302/HarmySStarWarsDespecializedEditionComparisons

Awesome and must have for people who want the REAL versions.
No Hayden ghost, Fett has his original voice back, Han shoots first, no Vader NO!!!!! and everything else is back to normal, just like 1977-1983!!!

Hey guys, make sure to read the various posts on originaltrilogy.com on how to download these. I am not burning these for anyone....Sorry, I actually am all digital anyway and just stream them to my various displays in the house.

watching ROTS this weekend on the Spike marathon, It just occured to me that when Palpatine calls for Order 66, his hologram looked/sounded nothing like Chancellor Palpatine and the Clones immediately started calling him "my lord". just an observation:dunno

watching ROTS this weekend on the Spike marathon, It just occured to me that when Palpatine calls for Order 66, his hologram looked/sounded nothing like Chancellor Palpatine and the Clones immediately started calling him "my lord". just an observation:dunno

Well his voice before his face is changed is a disguise. He slips into his proper voice twice before this happens 'Do it', and 'I am the senate'

The one who commissions the clones to be made is Lord Tyrannus. Most likely they were taught on Kamino what Order 66 was and who's voice commanded it.

Hey guys, make sure to read the various posts on originaltrilogy.com on how to download these. I am not burning these for anyone....Sorry, I actually am all digital anyway and just stream them to my various displays in the house.

What one did you get,the HD or the standard SD?

Can you burn these for me?

So after thinking about it more I've decided to just go ahead and cancel these. Too much BS and I guess its finally time to not give into Lucas and his BS.

Might still pick it up later if it ends up on a really good sale or try to find a cheap used copy. But I just can't support him and his assclownery anymore :lecture

Normally I am very against movie piracy. But I might turn a blind eye in this case.

Still, I'm not even interested in seeing these anymore. Not even in any hurry to watch the infamous OT Deleted Scenes (which I've wanted to see for 20 years).

Lucas has done an amazing job of instilling apathy in me now. For you pollyannas out there, this is actually worse than being a "hater"... because at least the haters can still have passion about it. I've had the passion for SW burned and beaten out of me by now.

Back