Prop Star Wars Model Kits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pulling up an older threat..

got my custom case finally for my custom painted Revell AT-AT :)

Love it how a case lifted the look of a model !

2014-04-02220930_zps233aa528.jpg

The custom case probably cost more then the model.
Looks way more expensive then in reality , love your work MYC.
I love seeing things like this.

Lol yes.. case was $50.. model $30 .. thanks a lot :)

Nice!
I've always loved the AT-AT since I first saw it on the big screen.
I became so obsessed with it, I could draw it quite accurately as a child. :rock

Beautiful builds, myc!

I recently got in the reissued 1/72 scaled Millennium Falcon from Fine Molds, and as previously posted, it is a work of art. From the packaging to the fidelity of detail, this masterpiece just oozes quality and a true modelers passion.

I don't have any other Fine Molds Star Wars kits, but will definitely pick some up now.

You certainly have the touch myc!!!

All of your kits look great bro :)

Thanks guys...

Flyandfight.. I had the FM Falcon.. but just did not had the time for this.. so I sold it.. from what I saw.. this is a fantastic kit.. I would just LOVE to build one day.. but unfortunately this would be a task that requires A LOT of time.. so I passed it up ..

its the MPC/ERTL kit.. size is quite nice.. 1/48 I would say

My birthday was this past weekend and I ended up getting a starter compressor to venture into airbrushing. Dug out all my FineMolds and other kits. I have the 1/72 Falcon and Slave1 (both started previously) being done for a dio I'm planning for my collection room. Also a Revell Germany Republic Star Destroyer, that's just what I'm working on now. All models are going to be fully lit. Began work on the Slave 1 cockpit area and adding the fiberoptics.
Glad there's a place here to post this kinda stuff!

wow awesome ! make sure to show us pictures on those Mando and mech !!

Here's a quick picture of the instrument panel after drilling a fixing the first 5 lights in place. They're going to be colored, my test light is just white.

null_zps0927bfba.jpg

sweet ! but its a very cheap teaser buddy !! give us some more ! :p

The only Star Wars kit I ever built is Kaiyodo's 1:6 Darth Vader vinyl model. I've been waiting for years for Fine Molds to release a Star Destroyer. There's an old ERTL (or is it MPC?) kit at a nearby hobby shop but it's so inaccurate. I guess I'll buy their AT-ST instead.

Heard This weekend that Finemolds has lost the license and that Bandai has it. So grab the finemolds kits while the getting good.

If it's Bandai then, I hope they will release a lighted Star Destroyer -- like their Star Trek kits, really cool. I built all 3 Bandai 1:35 Batmobiles, really well engineered. Good fit, almost like snap-tite kits.

interesting.. did not heard about FM loosing the license.. hope to see more 1:48 scaled then...

Back