Prop Star Wars Model Kits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also didn't hear anything about FineMolds losing the lisence. If it's true it's a shame because they did rather well with their kits. Best I've built.

On another note I completed the instrument panel.

null_zps5051a423.jpg

At Wondefest last weekend, one of the vendors that has a close relationship with a Japanese distributor said they had been told that. It comes form folks I trust. Im not sure how to feel about it. finemolds has done and excellent job on their SW kits. The only complaint I have is that they only did 1 or 2 a year. As long as Bandia keep that amount of quality I'll be happy.

Yea Bandai makes some good stuff, I've just been impressed with every FineMolds kit I ever bought. I have the Falcon, Slave1, Snowspeeder, XWing (1/48), TIE Fighter (1/48) and the TIE Interceptor..

I have built a few Master Grade Gundams by Bandai and the engineering is fantastic!!!

Yea their master grade stuff is really great! Even the older MG's. I have a few, Chars ZGok, EZ8, etc and they're pretty awesome. I also have a PG Chars Zaku2 that I've yet to finish.

Haven't heard anything about FM losing to Bandai. Hope not,. FM rocks!

Anyway.. Some pics. Not the best.

Most are FM. Some Resin and Revel.
Also F-Toys

Nice models Mechleader. I like the wash on the TIE Fighter.

But the knees on the F-Toys AT-AT should all face forward. :)

ftoystat.jpg

Sweet kits guys! Can't wait to get back to doing kits when I get moved this next month.

Bandai just snnouced their first kits 72 scale xwing and Vader's tie. 48 scale xwing looks like it lights up. And a 1700 scale stardestroyer that looks like it lights up.

Not thrilled with Bandai taking over. They are not as accurate as FM. BUT I do like the death star tiles. hope they sell them separate. And man that SD!!!!
That I'll buy!!

Back