Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (SPOILERS)

You gonna do a Bly too, Sniper?

I was gonna, used a Hasbro clone for some practice. Just never got around to (or had the spare cash) picking up another basic clone (Rex was Obi clone before). I should do Bly though since he is one of my favorite clones.

I haven't been watching the series, but I watched the movie from 2008. Does Season 1 of the CGI series go before the movie? And I imagine Season 2 continues from the movie?

I'll definitely catch up once this is on DVD.

The movie was supposed to be episodes 1-3 from the first season, but they decided to just make it a movie so yes, movie > S1 > S2

SWOTLTD74.jpg

A very AOTC (mystery) vibe to this week's episode... Plenty of the Senate and Coruscant as well as some Obi vs. Mandalorian action...

....and it hit the right note for me. Great episode. Best of the three in this arc...

Can't wait to see a full scale war between the mandolore warriors & the clone troopers!

Oh Politics from far far away.

Totally geeked out when the mountain top monument park appeared.

Lovin the deathwatch.

Thought the most recent episode was fantastic. Looking forward to tonight's episode.

PS - It bothered me that they were too cheap to create a CG model for Sly Moore and include her at the Senate Podium.

Back