Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (SPOILERS)

OH MY GOD! That will be so sick! and i like how star wars is going into media beyond the movies, and the animated series which I do enjoy LOL. But it would be nice to see some live action stuff again. I mean after ROTS i had an empty feeling inside of me like " and thus ends star wars, sigh". But who knows?! If this becomes a hit they may make movies within the movies, of the lives of characters who were just there when all the mainline stuff was going on.:chew

I actually enjoy the cartoon more than the prequels...

Same her I've enjoyed both versions of the CW cartoon better then any of the prequel films.

The less George is involved the better the product seems to be these days.

It's almost as if the CW Anakin is a totally different character than the prequels. I really enjoy his character.

Exactly! This is how I envisioned Anakin would be before going bad. Not a whiner.

Looking forward to the new episode tonight. It's been too long!

Tonight's episode was a snore. What was the deal with Inspector Jack Benny? At least next week's looks better.

Tonight's episode was a snore. What was the deal with Inspector Jack Benny? At least next week's looks better.

I liked it. It's nice to toss a little "political intrigue" between war stories to freshen it up a bit and if it's got ya pining for Jedi and clones then it served it's purpose nicely. :lol

A little bit of Hunt for Red October in last night's episode.

I thought it was a good stand-alone episode.

The one thing that made me chuckle though (and no, it wasn't the annoying inspector) was the thought that here we have a strong female character to have a little "girl power" on the show once in a while for that "little girl" demo that the producers created that snippy little mall-rat for (who was thankfully absent from last night's installment), and Padme fits that bill quite well and with much more interest...

Maybe "snips" can get sent on some lone assignment to the far reaches of the galaxy where we never have to hear from her again....

But I digress...

It is a good idea for the show to toss in these "Meanwhile, back on Coruscant...." episodes into the mix occasionally...keeps it from getting stale...

I thought it was a good stand-alone episode.

The one thing that made me chuckle though (and no, it wasn't the annoying inspector) was the thought that here we have a strong female character to have a little "girl power" on the show once in a while for that "little girl" demo that the producers created that snippy little mall-rat for (who was thankfully absent from last night's installment), and Padme fits that bill quite well and with much more interest...

Maybe "snips" can get sent on some lone assignment to the far reaches of the galaxy where we never have to hear from her again....

But I digress...

It is a good idea for the show to toss in these "Meanwhile, back on Coruscant...." episodes into the mix occasionally...keeps it from getting stale...

I think maybe they showed a different "new" episode here. It was the one with Anakin flying the stealth ship to Christophsis and leading the magnet mines into the head Separatist ship.

Yep--- I did watch the wrong "new" episode last night. I downloaded the one with the murder on Coruscant and the detective, watching it now and... any other parents back me up on this, the guy doing the voice is Mr. Lopart (sp?) the candy store owner with the cat whose store is right next to Handy Manny's shop. :lol I keep waiting for Handy Manny and his tools to pop in and work on some robots. Oh the things you pick up with the little ones.

Hmmm...that (the Anakin/Stealth ship one) was the preview for next week's here.

Back