Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Yeah, it really looks like it's going to be pretty cool. Star Wars will always have a special place in my heart and I don't let myself get drawn into the negativity that fandom seems to bring out in people. I just enjoy it for what it is.

I slip in to it sometimes. I've complained about the prequels and other things, but the truth is that when its on I'm all smiles and loving it. :lol

I hate to say it but I am more excited for the fact that someone else is making and writing StarWars other than George. I have high hopes for the CW.

Yeah, it really looks like it's going to be pretty cool. Star Wars will always have a special place in my heart and I don't let myself get drawn into the negativity that fandom seems to bring out in people. I just enjoy it for what it is.

Well said, Josh. :cool:

Its got a rated and its a PG, really was expecting a U.

"PG for sci-fi action violence throughout, brief language and momentary smoking"

Like the sound of Sci-fi action violence throughout, lot of lightsabers and epic battles is what its looking like so far.
Brief language? maybe slimeball or sruffie looking nerf herder i guess.
Momentary smoking is a bit strange, maybe Jabba will be puffing away on his pipe.

Its got a rated and its a PG, really was expecting a U.

"PG for sci-fi action violence throughout, brief language and momentary smoking"

Like the sound of Sci-fi action violence throughout, lot of lightsabers and epic battles is what its looking like so far.
Brief language? maybe slimeball or sruffie looking nerf herder i guess.
Momentary smoking is a bit strange, maybe Jabba will be puffing away on his pipe.

The show was designed to have the same tone and feel of the movies. In fact, even the TV episodes will have to air in primetime.

I like Dooku's voice though...

I'd forgotten about this...another thing to look foward to...

I don't like that as much as the previous trailer, and I still despise the stupid idea of Anakin having a padawan (which just reaks of EU)... but I still think this will be hella-fun. Actually looks darker and more brutal than the prequel movies, too.

^^^^ all you naysayers, that was awesome!!!! I got chills. Can't wait to see this.

August is gonna be a busy month at the movies.

Ooh, this is gonna be good. Dooku looks like a creepy evil anime Santa Clause. I don't really like Anakin having a padawan either. My problem with it is that there's nothing to indicate he had a padawan in ROTS (but then there are plenty other plot holes in Star Wars) and the bigger reason is that I kinda see Anakin as the Jedi's problem child, so I don't really see him being entrusted with a padawan yet.

Back