Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

I don't like the idea either, but I don't see why it can be filed under the same stuff as Darth Maul and his protocol droid, or anything about Luke, Leia, and Han's children. :yuck :lol

I don't see whats so unreasonable about Anakin having a Padawan.

I'll be OK with it if say her Master died and they couldn't find another Master for her.

Otherwise it's pretty obsurd to think that the council would've given someone they were so skeptical of a padawan when he was still acting so immature.

God I'm a dork :eek:

I think this is gonna be awesome as well. And also I see nothing wrong with Anakin having a padawan, other than the fact that yeah he still acts out from time to time. But then again he could have proven himself enough to the council throughout the Clone Wars that they decided to give him a chance. I see her getting killed off though, and I actually think it could be something that made Anakin's turn to the dark side a little more inevitable. I see all kinds of things that built up and plus the whole thing with Padme being what ultimately drove him to the dark side. So him having a padawan could end up being crucial to his story.

I think this is gonna be awesome as well. And also I see nothing wrong with Anakin having a padawan, other than the fact that yeah he still acts out from time to time. But then again he could have proven himself enough to the council throughout the Clone Wars that they decided to give him a chance. I see her getting killed off though, and I actually think it could be something that made Anakin's turn to the dark side a little more inevitable. I see all kinds of things that built up and plus the whole thing with Padme being what ultimately drove him to the dark side. So him having a padawan could end up being crucial to his story.

I see that as a must

^^^^ all you naysayers, that was awesome!!!! I got chills. Can't wait to see this.

Totally agree, I'm actually a bit surprised that some feel this trailer wasn't as exciting as the first, I actually was more engaged by this one, it makes me feel this movie and series will have a similar feel to the Cartoon Network series, I'm thinking the creative team behind it probably took strong influence from Tartakovsky's crew as far as tone and action.

Looks cool and I live seeing more of Asajj.... this is going to be fun.

That will happen I'm sure as I think this will also help show why the council doesn't make him a master during ROTS.

Even though I think they are kinda stretching the clone wars idea a little far I am excited to see this when it comes out. especially with the addition of Anakin's apprentice. seeing how she's not mentioned outside of the PT and OT you know she meets a bad end. If so it will be cool to see how that adds to Anakin's fall

They're not going to kill off that little girl character. Not in this movie and certainly not on the show that airs on TV.

^^^^, she'll probably end up with her own spin-off stuff.

They're not going to kill off that little girl character. Not in this movie and certainly not on the show that airs on TV.

Maybe she'll get a show like DORA... instead of BOOTS the monkey she can have an adorable little ewok...

Man... Is it noticeable I've got a two-year old?:rotfl

I don't know, I'm leaning more with Carl on this. She'll be a focal point since she'll always be with Anakin, and being a child so to speak and female, I think LFL will play it safe and keep her alive to keep a healthy young audience, killing her off could turn kids away if they get attached to her. I think she'll die, but I think it'll be in the last couple episodes sometime, long after merchandising and ratings rely on her staying alive in the show.

I am still not a fan of the animation, very much not so in fact; but who am I kidding, Lucas has me by the cojones?!

:eek

I still hope the TV series will be made in the same style as ESB.

And I can't believe FOX doesn't want to carry the series. It's going to be on FX or something??? That says something right there. If Lucas was smart, he'd hand over the show to the makers of Prison Break. At least then we'd know there would be an engaging show with strong ratings.

Last edited:

I don't know, I'm leaning more with Carl on this. She'll be a focal point since she'll always be with Anakin, and being a child so to speak and female, I think LFL will play it safe and keep her alive to keep a healthy young audience, killing her off could turn kids away if they get attached to her. I think she'll die, but I think it'll be in the last couple episodes sometime, long after merchandising and ratings rely on her staying alive in the show.

I'm not saying they will kill her off in the movie or within the first two episodes. Just that she will die.

did you see Revenge of the sith? they killed a bunch of kids.

Maybe she'll get a show like DORA... instead of BOOTS the monkey she can have an adorable little ewok...

Man... Is it noticeable I've got a two-year old?
yes it is. I feel the same way sometimes. Like I will start singing "between the Lions" at work

Back