Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He must have been laughing (or dancing) all the way to the bank with this one. :lol
1464190168-giphy-16.gif
He is the Ewan McGregor of the ST. Yes, he is a way better actor than Adam Driver.

I like Isaac but I can't stand his Poe character.

I like Driver as an actor. :lol
Oscar is just more believable in his performances. Driver is more reserved then revs it up too high when he lashes out. Say Oscar covers the spectrum while Driver operates at the extreme ends of it.

Adam Driver was terribly miscast as a villain. He looks like a book nerd. There is noting terrifying or intimidating about him.
Gotta agree with this, and not only that, he doesn't even remotely look like he could be the son of Leia and Han.
He's a great actor though, just miscast as Kylo Ren.

I've liked him in everything I've seen him outside of SW, but damn, is Adam Driver just the weirdest looking dude or what?? How in the hell did he get his foot in the door looking as goofy as he does?

I've liked him in everything I've seen him outside of SW, but damn, is Adam Driver just the weirdest looking dude or what?? How in the hell did he get his foot in the door looking as goofy as he does?
Quite a lot of women find him attractive.

Back