Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder for the new additions. If you are bringing someone with you I need to know.

Here is the current list. Let me know if you will be bringing someone or if you have changed your mind about coming.

Agen_Kolar
Avfin
Bamboota
Boba86Solo
dan13
DarkArtist81 +1
icruise
jimjimmyjones85 +1
jsjedi +1
LOPIE
m0reta
Pitu
saintsyn +2
Shalamar
Shropt +1
SolidLiquidFox +1
Spenk
swabie2424
UTToyfan +1
-----------
27 Total

Also, I will be scouting out the bar on Saturday night. We are having a bit of an issue getting an official reservation so I'm gonna go down there and bust some heads.

elbow.jpg

:lol my cousin might have two tickets for me and sean, so if he does... count us in. :D

hunnipot85 + meanstreak

Just a reminder for the new additions. If you are bringing someone with you I need to know.

Here is the current list. Let me know if you will be bringing someone or if you have changed your mind about coming.

Agen_Kolar
Avfin
Bamboota
Boba86Solo
dan13
DarkArtist81 +1
icruise
jimjimmyjones85 +1
jsjedi +1
LOPIE
m0reta
Pitu
saintsyn +2
Shalamar
Shropt +1
SolidLiquidFox +1
Spenk
swabie2424
UTToyfan +1
-----------
27 Total

Also, I will be scouting out the bar on Saturday night. We are having a bit of an issue getting an official reservation so I'm gonna go down there and bust some heads.

elbow.jpg
:lol:lol:lol U should go with ur S-Trooper gear!!!Do it!

:lol my cousin might have two tickets for me and sean, so if he does... count us in. :D

hunnipot85 + meanstreak

awesome!!! That would be totally awesome to hang with a fellow female freak!!! woohoooooooo!!!

I didn't know u and mean where an item! :naughty

Can't wait to meet him too!

hehe yeah!! it's gonna be fun :) can't wait to hang out with you too... is it just us two as the females there? :lol

Quick question. How much does changing the party to Friday screw up people's plans?

I may have a better choice of locations on Friday so I need to ask.

Quick question. How much does changing the party to Friday screw up people's plans?

I may have a better choice of locations on Friday so I need to ask.

____ man!!! on friday!! i cant go!! my plans are super screwed!! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I always thought that maybe Friday was a better day... I just hope it doesn't conflict with other parties lik the 501st and shat.

Back