Celebration Chicago 2019 - April 11-15

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adult Saturday tickets are 80% sold out and Thursday's cash grab Bounty Hunter Preview are 60% sold out.

Something just doesn't seem right with this. I missed getting the 5 day pass and I'm not going to pay an extra $140 per person for single day. I'm just going to wait. Once the passes get mailed there will some available from people who can no longer go and scalpers who will be lucky to make their money back.

I have a hotel reservation so I'm just going to wait it out.

I know every Celebration year on Rebelscum I see people selling their passes because something comes up. That's always a good option.

I can't believe how fast they sold out. Normally you have months to buy them. Not hours. :slap

I feel like the 5 day passes were available up until right before the Anahiem show, and maybe there was even some kind of Groupon deal. I recall being pissed that people who waited until the last minute were paying less than me.

And then for Orlando I'm pretty sure the 5 day sold out before hand, but it was like 2 or 3 months before... not the next day.

I feel like the 5 day passes were available up until right before the Anahiem show, and maybe there was even some kind of Groupon deal. I recall being pissed that people who waited until the last minute were paying less than me.

And then for Orlando I'm pretty sure the 5 day sold out before hand, but it was like 2 or 3 months before... not the next day.
Anahiem 4 day and Sat were sold out couple weeks in advance. I had a few friends who wanted to come on Sat but didn’t say anything until couple weeks out and when we looked it was sold out.

Is this the first time celebration is in Chicago or in the midwest for that matter? Just wondering. I know it has been in FL and CA....

The first three Celebrations were in Denver (1999) and Indianapolis (2002, 2005), but this is the first time it hasn't been on a coast since 2005.

The first three Celebrations were in Denver (1999) and Indianapolis (2002, 2005), but this is the first time it hasn't been on a coast since 2005.

Wow! I did not know that they had two of them in Indianapolis. I wish Indianapolis can host one again...but highly doubtful. Thank you for the info!

I've been so spoiled with Star Wars content these last few years. Now waiting another 299 days for my next Star Wars fix is driving me crazy!

Back