Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday I was going through the comics I have stored in a box and saw that I had about 30-40 issues of Disney's Star Wars relaunch (main SW series, Darth Vader series, Leia, Lando, and a couple Darth Mauls.) I haven't bought any new ones in 2-3 years now and ended up just throwing them all away. I love the movies and first two seasons of Mando but their EU is junk. I started to take them out of their plastic bags to at least preserve the bags and boards and noticed that most of them had even smudged the white boards with black ink. Cheap trash that can't even survive proper preservation so I treated them as such. Gone.

Never heard of the first but the last 2 I approve. :duff
:duff

Mickey's was big in the early 80's... a little barrel of beer.

VINTAGE-MICKEYS-BIG-MOUTH-BEER-BOTTLE-MICKEYS-GREEN.jpg

Yesterday I was going through the comics I have stored in a box and saw that I had about 30-40 issues of Disney's Star Wars relaunch (main SW series, Darth Vader series, Leia, Lando, and a couple Darth Mauls.) I haven't bought any new ones in 2-3 years now and ended up just throwing them all away. I love the movies and first two seasons of Mando but their EU is junk. I started to take them out of their plastic bags to at least preserve the bags and boards and noticed that most of them had even smudged the white boards with black ink. Cheap trash that can't even survive proper preservation so I treated them as such. Gone.
I would have traded you my ST TBS figures for them. Trash for trash would have been a fair trade.

Too bad the guy who plays Cassian sucks assian. Looks like they are just rehashing Rogue One for some reason. This should be my boy Kyle Katarn. Kennedy, you effin beach.

Your top 3 beers please.

I haven't bought beer in a looooooooooooong time, but when I did... Mickey's Big Mouth (that's how long ago), Rolling Rock and Corona.

Never heard of the first but the last 2 I approve. :duff
Sorry to be a beer snob but relatively speaking those selections are pure swill lol. You guys need to take a road trip through Michigan and discover some beers with actual flavor.
My current top 3: Bell’s Amber (available year round), New Holland Cabin Fever Brown Ale (seasonal) and Great Lakes’ Nosferatu Imperial Red Ale (also seasonal).
Speaking of Rogue One, Rogue Brewery’s Dead Guy Ale is another favorite of mine. Rogue is located in Oregon.

Back