Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Trek TOS/TWOK head sculpts and uniforms

Spencer,
Any idea on the TWOK uniform costs? Also how is that going with the seamstress?
Will they already be done as Captain/Admiral or you planning on offering them No Colour cuff band/shoulder strap and plain trousers to be customised?

Long shot but will the TWOK Away Coat be on the cards at some point?

Lastly TWOK still. You planning on offering both comms (wrist and hand), Phaser and tricorders?

Any idea on the TWOK uniform costs? Also how is that going with the seamstress?

Going good I'll take some picture of the jacket later...

Will they already be done as Captain/Admiral or you planning on offering them No Colour cuff band/shoulder strap and plain trousers to be customised?

Just doing Admiral Kirk, Capt. Kirk, Capt. Spock, and McCoy.

Long shot but will the TWOK Away Coat be on the cards at some point?

Probably not. But I can try and see.

Lastly TWOK still. You planning on offering both comms (wrist and hand), Phaser and tricorders?

I’m not doing wrist comms I’ve started the TWOK comm. a long time ago, I didn’t think I was ever going to get to this point so I’ll finish it up soon. I’ve done the TWOK phaser I think there is a picture somewhere in the thread but I may have taken it down. And I’ve done the Battle phaser. and ST:V Comm.

captkirkst5.jpg

I remember that great Star Trek V uniform you did. It looks great with the new older Kirk sculpt.
Will you be offering that uniform as well?
If you do, I might have to pick up an extra Kirk sculpt :D

captkirkst5.jpg

The WOK stuff is looking great Steven. I really hope you expand the Star Trek line to include TNG, DS9 and VOY.

Great news on uniforms, gear and sculpts for the 09/13 Trek!
Looking forward to that.

Great work on the Spock TWOK headsculpt! I definitely want one if you ever get around to making the red uniform for him.

It's been a productive weekend, though more in spite of the lathe than because of it...

Phaser and Disruptor;the size difference is pretty noticeable, as is the "flintlock"aspect of the Disruptor...

The emitter is nearly done;just have to add some ribs...

the Disruptor emitter is needing only the cooling fins(hey, I didn't name this stuff)...
[/URL
Top view,showing what I would call a laser sight;the orange is wax, my go-to for tiny fill-ins on hard pieces...
[URL=https://s2.photobucket.com/user/waxmurderer/media/DSCN5442_zps72a135a9.jpg.html]

The business end;more detailed than the photo suggests...

Likewise...
I quickly realized that my little Sears lathe is totally unsuited for this type of work;too much"slop".The one section that I was able to get a decent turning(on the 4th try)was only because I only needed half the diameter.The rest were accomplished thru creative chucking with my Dremel!Anyway, just a few small details to go and I set 'em up in clay. By then I might be able to afford rubber...PS

Thanks for the answers, look forward to seeing how things are :D

The ST V custom, with Battle phaser, I have been an admirer of since I first saw it, just Brilliant ALL round.

The Disrupter (Klingon) and phaser (TOS) are fantastic thus far :D

So looking forward to what your bringing to the table :D

It's been a productive weekend, though more in spite of the lathe than because of it...

Phaser and Disruptor;the size difference is pretty noticeable, as is the "flintlock"aspect of the Disruptor...

The emitter is nearly done;just have to add some ribs...

the Disruptor emitter is needing only the cooling fins(hey, I didn't name this stuff)...
[/URL
Top view,showing what I would call a laser sight;the orange is wax, my go-to for tiny fill-ins on hard pieces...
[URL=https://s2.photobucket.com/user/waxmurderer/media/DSCN5442_zps72a135a9.jpg.html]

The business end;more detailed than the photo suggests...

Likewise...
I quickly realized that my little Sears lathe is totally unsuited for this type of work;too much"slop".The one section that I was able to get a decent turning(on the 4th try)was only because I only needed half the diameter.The rest were accomplished thru creative chucking with my Dremel!Anyway, just a few small details to go and I set 'em up in clay. By then I might be able to afford rubber...PS

It's hard to imagine those are 1/6
If you make these, I'd like a few

Quick picture of the Admiral Kirk jacket. There are a few thing that need to be fixed in a few places.

kirktwokproto01.jpg

Back