Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Trek TOS head sculpts

I found the painted pictures of Spock, but only the sculpt of the Pine Kirk, I'll cast one and paint it in the next few days.
spockpainted.jpg

kirkspockwip.jpg

I found the painted pictures of Spock, but only the sculpt of the Pine Kirk, I'll cast one and paint it in the next few days.
spockpainted.jpg

kirkspockwip.jpg

Awesome work. I look forward to seeing the painted up Kirk.

Hey Spencer, are the TOS boots $15 shipped or is there additional shipping? Also, are they cast and ready or is there a wait? Thanks.

Hey Spense, since you mentioned you might be reworking TOS Kirk, any chance you might revisit Spock as well?

Boots are ready to go. $15 shipped in the US, $5 extra shipping for outside the US.

Hey Spencer, are the TOS boots $15 shipped or is there additional shipping? Also, are they cast and ready or is there a wait? Thanks.

I banged this out last night (I needed to get away from my wife’s family :cuckoo:) he still needs some work but I think it’s looking pretty good.

scottysculptwip01.jpg

Thanks Spencer. I just sent payment for 1 pair.

Scotty is looking great. Very nice work.

I banged this out last night (I needed to get away from my wife’s family :cuckoo:) he still needs some work but I think it’s looking pretty good.

scottysculptwip01.jpg

Scotty is looking good. I will probably pick him and the other Trek heads up after you redue Kirk. Though Kirk looks good he was the only Trek head of yours I wasn't sold on.

I also want to say I think Spenser's Sculpts are some of the best available. Though they might not be a smooth as some of the newer heads out there they have a lot more detail. Spenser's Hannibal is still the best likeness I have seen yet and I doubt I would ever replace it.

I just wish you would start a site showing all the heads you have available. I tend to forget all the heads I had planned on getting.

Spenser, I might have missed it, but I was wondering when the green wraparounds will be available? THANKS!

The Scotty head looks awesome. I can't believe you just "banged it out" like that! :)

scottysculptwip01.jpg

Great looking Scotty. You did this in one night? I'll be interested in picking him up. Who else is coming from the crew?

Great looking Scotty. You did this in one night? I'll be interested in picking him up. Who else is coming from the crew?

Working on Sulu now then Commodore Decker and Chekhov. I may do an Andorian or Klingon also.

You get a chance to do a cast of the Pine Kirk yet Spencer> I am really interested in seeing how that comes out.

I also cant wait to see the rest of the sculpts you are working on. Keep em coming.

Scotty looks good, though I think you need to put a little more work into the left eye;seems to be a little to far"out", if you get my meaning. Still better than WGP, though.Will be most interested to see the finished sculpt(more of my money in Spenser's pocket...)...PS

Back