Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Trek TOS head sculpts

The wrap around is nice. I have always preferred the first version of the green one over this one but I cant deny this one turned out great. Are the pants and boots part of the set?

The other green one can be done, but there were three versions of that uniform. Are you talking about the one with the shoulder braid?

kirkgreencomp02.jpg

The other green one can be done, but there were three versions of that uniform. Are you talking about the one with the shoulder braid?

kirkgreencomp02.jpg

Yes. The shoulder braid is definitely my favorite. I believe that was from season 1.

The center and right side are the same tunic.The only difference is the lack of the black"under-liner";Shatner only wore it that way once, in "The Doomsday Machine".Personally, I think it looks incomplete without the liner;the only drawback to what is my favorite episode...PS

Spenser, it appears that you have created a monster(or perhaps"unleashed"is more accurate). Strength to you(you'll need it!)...PS

prices at the bottom of the first post.

Looks very similar to the body my Kirk is on.Required with the wrap tunic IMHO...PS

great work spenser...i wondered if there os a limited run on these items....as i want to buy a kirk vest..trousers and boots etc...just dont have the finances at the moment.

Looking great Spenser,

I'm figuring out what I'll need right now, but will want to hold on final commitment until I can see the entire lineup on bodies. I have the Nanjin Kirk, Spock, McCoy and am worried how the unis might match up or just start fresh.
Off the top of my head I'm guessing:
Tunics--gold (1) blue (2) red (3) wrap (1)
Pants -- 6
Boots -- 6 pair
accessories -- 2 sets

Any chance of the female unis at least in red for starters?

Hi Spenser,

I will need the green wrap, pants, boots and phaser and comm. Possible will want a red set also after you post the pictures.

i would want a green wrap pair of trousers and 3 boots with possible addotions to that list.

I'll be getting several of these but need to sit down and figure out exactly what ... can we specify braid rank?

Great work, Spenser! I'm looking to get a Command and Science tunic, 2 pair of pants, 2 pair of boots, and 2 phaser/communicator sets.

thanks! how long will they be available? eventually I'd like to outfit an entire bridge crew but financially can't really do that all in one chunk.

Back