Star Trek 7 of 9 statue pictures New

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There used to be a link on sculptors names that would take you to a bio page and all the products they worked on would be listed. Doesn't look like they still have that though, too bad it was interesting to see how much some of them did.

It may still be on there somewhere; I was able to find bios but the lists were no longer part of them.

I love Seven, and I'm even watching Voyager over again starting with season 4 just to see her again.

I had the 1/4 PF, but I couldn't stand to look at it because SS failed so badly to capture the bustline both in sculpt and in clothing. That statue should have been handle differently. I would have preferred fully sculpted clothes on the whole thing like on the 1/4 bust. Here character would have been better done I think in the style of SS's comiquette's but with the same headsculpt which is very good if painted properly. I sold my PF in favor of getting the bust wich had the exact same head sculpt and properly done boobs. The paint jub was still a bit of a disappointment though, so I improved it.

Here is my post from the Aliens and Robots section:

We don't really have a Star Trek forum here, and I hate to put this in General, and Seven is a cyBORG, so I figure I can get away with dropping this here.

So here's me continuing in my tradition of polishing up Sideshow's offerings of female goodness. I redid the hair, eyes, eye makeup, and lips. Enjoy.

Comparison02.jpg

Comparison01.jpg

Comparison03.jpg

Now if you're thinking, "Hey, the hair is too dark; she's a blonde!" You're not totally wrong, though lots of the photos I found on the net make her look like a redhead, and in many episodes she was. It really depends on the lighting and which episode I suppose, so I went with what I liked the most.

seven_of_nine_head_shot.jpg

Seven_of_ninef.jpg

JeriRyan-2.jpg

RedBlue.jpg

multipic_01.jpg

What I did with the paintjob is incorporate lots of metallics such as gold and copper into the paint mix to give it a similar natural reaction to light like real hair has and no flat color can duplicate. So, like the real Seven and real hair, it really depends on the lighting (somewhat dark in my photos) and the angle the light hits it. Check this out.

ThreeShot.jpg

Voyager7.jpg

Good work. The voyager model ship looks cool too. I wish they made more star trek pf's. Can you imagine if they did the klingons, or even figures from the ds9 series(my favourite) like quark or some of the jem hadar soldiers... I guess it'll never happen due to the huge following of star wars and the waning of star trek especially since there is no current series on air.

Yep, just like Buffy, the show goes off and the figure line dies.

I always wanted a great Klingon PF to fight my Predator Maquette. EPIC!

Back