Star Trek 7 of 9 statue pictures New

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
39 is just a number. Still, being a 30-something year-old would make me squeamish. I love having my youth. I wanna hold onto it for as long as I can, because before you know it, it's gone!

Besides, it's how you look and feel that determines your age, not the number. I seen some 20-something year-olds look much more aged than some late-30 year-olds, heck, even some 40 to 50 year-olds!

That's why I work off my ass in the gym and eat right.. so I can slow the aging process. Defy father time and his destructive ways on our bodies.

But yes, Ryan is a gorgeous woman. I would date her and she has many years on me. Trust me the way kids are educated nowadays (what foods to eat), the way they play their videogames and watch TV... you would be lucky to find many 18-year-olds that have Ryan's body...and if they do, lets see how long they can keep it up before their metabolic rate goes on them.

More on topic, that truly is a beautiful PF based on a beautiful woman. Having said that, I dislike Star Trek. Otherwise, I would be all over this!

I can't be episode specific but she wore it in several episodes. She also wore a blue outfit quite often. The silver outfit was worn when she first joined the crew.

Can we get an International Version of this? :huh :monkey3

Wow, talk about an a thread coming back to life!

Edit-Well since it's back, I'll post my pictures.

BustyBorg1.jpg

BustyBorg3.jpg

BustyBorg4.jpg

BustyBorg10.jpg

141of200.jpg

141of200MaroonExclusive7of9c.jpg

141of200MaroonExclusive7of9a.jpg

Last edited:
:rock :cool:

I gave myself permission to necropost this thread whenever or however I see fit. :lecture :D

Very ballsy! Bravo!

I could go for another, maybe in a different pose and color outfit, blue would be cool. Naked would also be acceptable. :D

I actually paid less for the exclusive Maroon version than the original. By about $200.

Well, I may as well join in.
I just read the whole thread, was a bit funny seeing some talk about picking her up cheaper on ebay later...

I've been watching all 7 seasons of Voyager on DVD (half way through season 7 now) and its been great fun. On top of looking just so hot, Jeri really did a fantastic job with Seven, a recent ep I watched was the one were the Doctor had 'taken her over' and Jeri's performance was dead on for the Doctor. Anyone who says she's nothing but sex appeal and can't act, don't know what they are talking about.

As for the PF, I think its amazing, one of the best ever made and will be the last to ever leave my collection (in fact I fully expect to be the one that 'leaves' first).

If I have one disappointment, its that SS didn't continue, I'd kill for a Jadzia Dax PF of the same quality level to go with her.

seven.jpg

Last edited:
I'm all for a new line of PF called "The Women of Star Trek."

My pick for the first ones to be done.

21jy4ci.jpg

Managed to grab my 7 of 9 PF off eBay for $200.00.

WOW! I don't even want to admit what I paid for the silver and the maroon versions each. Very nice set up with the mini-bust and autographed picture. Do you have a collection thread/place somewhere? I'd love to check it out.

WOW! I don't even want to admit what I paid for the silver and the maroon versions each. Very nice set up with the mini-bust and autographed picture. Do you have a collection thread/place somewhere? I'd love to check it out.

Right now just my photo album here on the Freaks board...

But I've been planning on taking better pics of all of my collection. :D

Managed to grab my 7 of 9 PF off eBay for $200.00.

picture.php

That would have been a great idea, Oneye! :rock :rock :rock

Uhura, Janice Rand, T'Pol, Jadzia Dax & Deanna Troi would be on my wish list for a Women of Star Trek line. :D

Great score.

I just picked up the DVD Boxset of the best Borg Episodes (Fan Collective) and as I never really followed Voyager (or DS9 either) after the first couple of seasons it's been enjoyable watching the Seven of Nine Borg episodes... Might be on the lookout for this one now...

Great score.

I just picked up the DVD Boxset of the best Borg Episodes (Fan Collective) and as I never really followed Voyager (or DS9 either) after the first couple of seasons it's been enjoyable watching the Seven of Nine Borg episodes... Might be on the lookout for this one now...

I bought that Fan Collective DVD set also. Those are some of my favorite episodes...especially the one's with 7 of 9. :naughty

I bought that Fan Collective DVD set also. Those are some of my favorite episodes...especially the one's with 7 of 9. :naughty

I also kind of stopped following "Enterprise" after the first season so that first episode on the boxset (reminiscent of Carpenter's The Thing) was great-- I liked how it tied up the loose end of "First Contact".

I could never really get into the Voyager or Enterprise series... Like all the rest of Trek, but I think I may have been a bit burned out by the time those started up.

IMO..This is one of the best PF Sdeshow has ever made and it stand the test of times...The portrait couldnt have been better sculpted than that.Who sculpted this?

The paint was so good back then...what happened ????

I also kind of stopped following "Enterprise" after the first season so that first episode on the boxset (reminiscent of Carpenter's The Thing) was great-- I liked how it tied up the loose end of "First Contact".

I followed the first & second seasons of Enterprise but only caught a few of the last two. I like how Enterprise's Borg episode tied that loose end also. :)

I could never really get into the Voyager or Enterprise series... Like all the rest of Trek, but I think I may have been a bit burned out by the time those started up.

I think a lot of Star Trek fans were burned out at that time. I know my interest in Voyager was wanning quickly...until 7of 9 was introduced. :D

Back