Star Trek 7 of 9 statue pictures New

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, who is that? Rubberbandman?

Seven looks fantastic! Anyone got the regular version yet?

I have the regular - she's great. Looks just like Ryan, great paint too. Haven't seen the exclusive so I can't compare them though.

I'm pretty sure I like the red outfit better as well. But since I only have a waitlist order for it, I went ahead and got the regular version from Bob. I should have it Friday. I just don't know what to do if I get the waitlist converted to an order? I guess I'll worry about that if and when it happens.

I must say that while this figure is amazing. The base for it is really of poor quality and almost looks like an after thought. Comparing it to the weighty and very cool bases released with the 1/4 scale Kirk and Spock figures, it is lacking in many areas.

If they wanted it to look like the communicator badge she is wearing the based needed to be outlined with a gold lip. It is also very light in comparison to the Kirk/Spock bases. Very much lighter.

My only other nitpick on this figure is the metal on her hand does not really look as good as the metal on her face. It has a flat quality to it that makes it appear like plastic. However the metal on her face looks quite convincing. I guess someone forgot to shake the silver paint bottle when they applied it to the hand.

These being my only two nitpiks for this figure I rate it a 4 and 1/2 out of 5.

And the collection grows.............
IceMizer

I have 7 and Spock next to each other and I think the bases are complementary. I do agree that the how the borg-implant on the hand is painted could be better.

Well, when's someone going to post pictures of the regular version? I can't wait until tomorrow. :wacky

Well I couldn't wait for you guys so I had to get my own Seven tonight and take my own pictures. :p :D

In regards to the box. Agreed, it is definitely small. Nice job on the packaging Sideshow. The left hand on my seven looks great. I don't have any issues with it. It's painted well and doesn't look plastic at all. It actually looks like the rubbery/leathery material that is actually on her hand on the show. I don't think the base is too bad. I prefer the Kirk and Spock bases better but the Seven base has a big advantage over Kirk and Spock. No name tag!!!! :rock

Overall, I love this figure! It may actually be my favorite 1/4 PF Figure to date. Awesome sculpt and paint application. The outfit fits great as well. I have a feeling I'd still like the red outfit better but I have absolutely no complaints with this one.

All I have to say is Sideshow hit a home run with this one. :clap :bow

Seven02.jpg

Seven01.jpg

Seven03.jpg

I have nothing new to add but I was admiring my PF figures again last night and I just can't get over how awesome this one is. :bow It's close to perfect!

I guess you can all tell I like this figure since I'm the only one posting in this thread. LOL :rotfl

Anyway, my exclusive 7 of 9 from the wait list arrived yesterday. It's just as nice as the regular version but two things stood out after I opened it. The implant above the eye is a little too silver. It doesn't have the black metal highlights painted in the crevasses to make it stand out like the other implants. Easy fix so no worries. Also, the dress is a little darker that I expected from the pictures. However, I think I'll keep the exclusive for the sole fact that she wore that outfit more in Voyager than the silver version which was the first non-Borg outfit she wore. Plus it makes me feel special since there were only 200 of them made. :wacky

Bottom line, you can't go wrong with either version. They're both great! Oh also, the left hand Borg prosthetic on this one is painted very well, just like the regular version. The Seven of Nine PF is still a hit in my book! :rock :bow I just wish they'd bring on the Borg Seven of Nine companion PF! :drool

When did seven of nine where the red outfit ?

For some reason I dont reamber it ?????????

Billy

Billy said:
When did seven of nine where the red outfit ?

For some reason I dont reamber it ?????????

Billy

I can't be episode specific but she wore it in several episodes. She also wore a blue outfit quite often. The silver outfit was worn when she first joined the crew.

Fritz said:
I can't be episode specific but she wore it in several episodes. She also wore a blue outfit quite often. The silver outfit was worn when she first joined the crew.

I just found a pic of seven wearing a dark red outfit.I guess sideshow made theirs a brighter red.
I know seven wore a silver,silver and blue,red,brown outfit.

I just finished watching all 7 seasons of voyager on dvd that took some time.Thats why I was wondering why I couldent reamber the color.

I think the sideshow seven of nine is the best likeness they have ever made.

Billy

I forgot about the brown outfit. The exclusive version is a darker red than the pictures in this thread. And if I remember correctly, they had samples of the fabric or access to the actual outfit to base the figure on so I'm pretty sure the color is pretty close to what her actual outfit looked like. If someone from Sideshow reads this, maybe you can confirm.

Well, after wanting it for months I found a great deal on the Exclusive Seven of Nine PF at Dark Shadow. Can't wait to get her!

Back