Star Trek 7 of 9 statue pictures New

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mithrandier said:
...Legendary Scale Bust...

I'm a little confused. I don't know if I'm a bad person because of the first thought that came to mind or a good person because I didn't post about it. :eek: :D

Fritz said:
I'm a little confused. I don't know if I'm a bad person because of the first thought that came to mind or a good person because I didn't post about it. :eek: :D

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Collector Freak said:
Looks good, but they seem to have taken some artistic license with the chest.
You think CF?
7-of-9-still-jpeg-Ph.jpg

KitFisto said:
Well, after wanting it for months I found a great deal on the Exclusive Seven of Nine PF at Dark Shadow. Can't wait to get her!

Yeah, I saw that on Adam's site too, shortly after I took the exclusive on the 2nd chance offer a week ago. Got mine too. The box size really will surprise you. As will the indentations in the styrofoam for her particular physiology. But man, is it a delicious statue. :monkey5 Artistically speaking, of course. :monkey3

Polystoner said:
Yeah, I saw that on Adam's site too, shortly after I took the exclusive on the 2nd chance offer a week ago. Got mine too. The box size really will surprise you. As will the indentations in the styrofoam for her particular physiology. But man, is it a delicious statue. :monkey5 Artistically speaking, of course. :monkey3

Yeah, I tried for the 2nd chance too, but I didn't read the newsletter until Friday so I was SOL by the time I clicked the link. That's why I was so excited to see Dark Shadow have it for a good price. He said it has a small 1/4" scratch in the base, but I can live with that for the great price!

Seven arrived yesterday. AWESOME piece! I actually had to look hard to find the "scratch" in the base. It's not even noticeable at all.

I am so excited to be able to own the exclusive version of this statue for the same price as what SS charged at retail.

Major props to Dark Shadow again!

Ugh . . .that picture by pixletwin makes me want to get the Voyager DVD set again. Dunno why, but VOyager didnt get as much love as TNG. For me, the whole Delta quadrant situation and having Seven on board just made Voyager beat the crap out of DS9.

For the record, Seven is the 2nd PF I HAD to order, right after Han Solo, because of its dead-on likeness.

Sideshow, bring on Seven's Legendary Scale busts (pun intended!!).

On another note, one reason why I went with the Exclusive PF was because the regular's silver outfit was already on the Seven bust.

Also, anyone have a link to the nekkid Annika Hansen sculpt that you mentioned?

If we had a poll today, between Jeri Ryan's Seven and Terry Farrell's Jadzia Dax, who would you vote for?

Well it's been almost a year so this thread needs a friendly bump. Actually I was just watching Voyager and Seven even looks hot in a space suit. :eek:

She's 39 years old now. Not old by any means, but older than I thought. Wanna really freak out? Marina Sirtis ( Troi ) is 52 years old now!!

Well if Captain Faramir can keep bumping the Faramir 12" thread, I'm keeping this baby alive! :rock :drool

7of9wf4.jpg

Back