Star Trek 7 of 9 statue pictures New

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks stunning. I'm on the waitlist. Fingers crossed. Congrats on yours BTW.:D

Beautiful. :monkey5 Even though that pose makes it look like she's in the middle of a musical dance number.

WWOWWW..TRULY A GREAT FIGURE....I'M REALLY IMPRESS....

Got mine too - the regular version. One thing I have to say - she's got the smallest box I've ever seen! I swear it's half the size of any of the previous PFs. Sure the stand is small, but when I first saw it I thought "hmm, thought 7 was getting here today, that can't possibly be her!" But as someone with storage problems, I certainly appreciate the downsized packaging.

As for Annika - she is a stellar piece. The paint job is better than I expected and the likeness is beyond great. I thought the borg hand was farther out from her body than the proto, but just looking at the pics at SSC I guess it's positioned the same. The suit isn't as shiny as the proto pictures' but it is accurate to the show IIRC. And on a sculpting note (as most of us who have visited Oluf's site and seen the naked Ms. Hansen noticed) - it's COLD in them thar hills!

I hadn't even considered trying to get the exclusive but after seeing her in person, I think they'd make awesome bookends!

does your four color box photo she in silver just like mine, dave. when I open the brown peper cardbroad box, I noticed that she in silver on the box picture, I thought sideshow sent me the wrong one, but as soon as I open it, it is the right one, but I don't understand why sideshow using the silver one, it should use her own color for the box.:rolleyes:

spider, the exclusive box is always the same as the regular box except for a gold sticker on it. Doesn't matter whether the exclusive is a costume change or an extra accessory.

Speaking of accessories - there's a nice little inset in 7's foam designed for the new catalog. So if someone sells their 7 in the future - is it mint/complete without the catalog? If it's not there it looks like something is missing from the box.

spider1135 said:
does your four color box photo she in silver just like mine, dave. when I open the brown peper cardbroad box, I noticed that she in silver on the box picture, I thought sideshow sent me the wrong one, but as soon as I open it, it is the right one, but I don't understand why sideshow using the silver one, it should use her own color for the box.:rolleyes:

That's how most of the exclusives are handled - there is a sticker on the outside of the box that specifies it as the Sideshow Exclusive version :duff

Well the reason I ask is because I'm an idiot! :rolleyes: I ordered both versions when they were posted on the site because I wasn't 100% sure I wanted the maroon version and ordering both would allow me plenty of time to decide. Well after the 20-25 day notices came out I thought about it for a few days and decided that yes, I think I like the exclusive better so I proceeded to cancel my order for the regular version. Well in my haste, I cancelled both of them. :banghead :duh As soon as I noticed what I had done, I put my name on the wait list and contacted Sideshow to see if my original order could be re-instated. Unfortunately, it could not. Once an order is cancelled, it can't be re-instated. However, I was told that there's probably a pretty good chance the wait list will be recalled. So here's keeping my fingers crossed. If not, I feel pretty confident I should be able to find the regular version below retail somewhere from a retailer or eBay eventually.

I was really excited about this statue until I saw the pose. I just don't like it. I am still thinking about trying to pick one up on ebay, but I think they could have had a much better pose on this piece. Not trying to complain because I love Sideshow and their work. This is the only piece I have ever even really had a "pose" issue with.

As opposed to some, I really like the pose...She's sexy !!!!

Shaihulud said:
As opposed to some, I really like the pose...She's sexy !!!!

Yeh as to do I, I think it fits her persona perfectly, Its definately one of the nicest PF's Ive seen in a while along with Obi-won

Who has both or has seen both that can give me a good comparison? I'd like to know your likes and dislikes and such? Basically which one do you like better and why? Thanks.

PS. Did you know that you can't do a search for "Seven of Nine" because the words are too common? :wacky

Back