Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E99AE921-9661-4CD2-8DBB-50F9643B8605.png

This has been ridiculous but hey Nick seems to be really enjoying him self with this most epic of figure launches.

nice catch on the Tyson Vader 😂

WTH is this? I'll admit I've been following this thread half-heartedly, but putting the figure on his liquor shelf and taking a crappy picture? And filming some real big what this weekend? I think I'm more offended at the lack of good whiskey on his shelf.

Think this is just another "preorder custom run" that probably will take years to arrive to the "store" then to the hands of the buyer. The way this have been done clearly show that he have only two prototypes, some very nice artwork printed on "cheapo" looking boxes. I know that at least the heads where done by a very talented artists that have the respect and admiration of the 1/6 community...I AM a fan of his work, but the way this Nick guy is "handling" this presentation and how these figures would finally look in production pieces depending on how they will be made, for example production HS done by the original artist (again a master at his craft) and controlled QC or done at one of those now famous China mass bootleg/RECASTERS with a mediocre paint app?
Why this guy just hire a good studio photographer..take some good photos of the prototypes he have now for a long time and show this "great 1/6 official launch" so future buyers at least have a clear "picture" of the product and decide if they want it or not...even if it takes 2/3 years for delivery....I mean in this hobby that is a rule these days by the main manufacturers and we tolerate it, so we would understand with a new 1/6 player in town. Just my VERY PERSONAL opinion on this, which already made me a non buyer from this guy or that store even if the figures a great.

Sheer idiocy of this agent aside (again, humanity at its finest), my biggest concern was echoed in a message above: protos versus final product (in 2024 or whenever it hits)...

Would've been so much better if he didn't do any teasing on his personal account and all we got were the two or three posts on the store page. Granted, that means going months without any updates, but at least we wouldn't be exhausted and suspicious by the time the preorder rolls around. These updates have raised more questions than answers. There's a way to keep people in the loop and this isn't it. Feels amateur, like they're more concerned with building hype and making themselves look cool than ensuring a quality product.

From Facebook

UPDATE:
First Blood John Rambo
Cobra
The pre-order and final reveal is coming but delayed due to Sly's schedule. Need to remember this product is coming straight from him and he wants to produce nothing but the best. He has not seen them in hand yet but soon will and once the approval goes through the pre-order will drop. Just like any other company announcing anything it all requires patience. The updates is just to remind those who are interested.

Back