Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think so? I wondered why it looked so tiny.
I know so, he bought it at an auction. He paid over $200 thousand for it. 😬 It's ridiculous, but that was Stallone's personal bike an was feature in a lot of photos and magazines in the 80's. I think he also used it in the late 80's in an interview special with Barbara Walters, but I could be wrong.

You been following Nick for a long time, have you?

And yeah, 10 total Stallone figures. That's his 10 greatest movies? And Over the Top made that list?

It's likely the licenses he can get his hands on, so likely no Demolition Man, etc.

Let's take some guess:

1. Rambo
2. Cobra
3. Over the Top
4. Rocky
5. Rhinestone
6. F.I.S.T.
7. Driven
8. Stop or my Mom will Shoot
9. Paradise Alley
10. The Party at Kitty and Stud's

Nope, I was right

Good boy

good-boy-pat-on-the-head.gif

No, I knew of Nick because I collect knives, and I saw photos of Nick with Stallone and they were holding the actual screen used Rambo knife, so that got my attention a few years ago.

As for the bike, I knew about the auction, so when I saw his bike, I knew he was the one who bought it and how much he paid for it.

That was a good movie though on the elementary playground. They ran over old ladies and got points for it!

They should get points for running over cyclists, because they're always getting in the way and slowing the traffic down. :lol

:monkey3

Putting the new Death Race in a prison was just so stupid.

They should remake that yet again, make it an anti-desert movie and action-comedy and its would be HUGE!!! Run over bikes gets you 10 points, run over your foot gets you 15, run over a child under 7 gets you 25, run over a watermelon gets you 35, run over any 1/6th collector 50!

I swear, it would be bigger than The Purge and appeal to that same group.

And yeah, 10 total Stallone figures. That's his 10 greatest movies? And Over the Top made that list?

It's likely the licenses he can get his hands on, so likely no Demolition Man, etc.

Let's take some guess:

1. Rambo
2. Cobra
3. Over the Top
4. Rocky
5. Rhinestone
6. F.I.S.T.
7. Driven
8. Stop or my Mom will Shoot
9. Paradise Alley
10. The Party at Kitty and Stud's

Tango and Cash?

Kurt Russell and Teri Hatcher figures from that movie too. LOL.

I always liked Lock Up. I wouldn't want a figure tho.

Maybe he's making Expendable figures.

Also, Samaritan. That movie is going to be good.

I can see Cliffhanger too. Stallone likes the way his legs look in that film. :lol

Back