Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see the $300 plus price tag. I doubt these figures will be worth it for us International collectors after shipping and customs charges.

Sly posted the trailer for his new cut of Rocky IV on his Instagram. Agent Nick is in the comments not only claiming the movie will "make America great again," but that the upcoming Rambo and Cobra figures will be "the best 1/6 figures ever produced hands down." Says they're "taking figures to a different level."

jLUhr.gif

Sly posted the trailer for his new cut of Rocky IV on his Instagram. Agent Nick is in the comments not only claiming the movie will "make America great again," but that the upcoming Rambo and Cobra figures will be "the best 1/6 figures ever produced hands down." Says they're "taking figures to a different level."

THEY ARE GONNA NEED IT !!!

This is feeling like the second coming of Molecule 8!
Don’t be fooled by the fact that they have well respected artists working for them…Molecule 8 had some of the best in the industry, and approval from the Lennon estate, and they were still a scam!

I'm sure I won't be interested in this but I wonder what type of vices Howard Chan has that I'm now paying for?
Hot Toys is selling out $300 action figures all across the globe…it may make you feel better to know that you are less than a drop in his bucket, a rounding error at best.

Yeah but Hot Toys have ZERO interaction with their fanbase while other companies show it's possible to provide a product and interact with your customer at the same time.

Their stuff is good, but they've become so boring.

Other companies are far more interesting now.

Jazzinc > HT > Rocky Pimp

Then again to be fair to HT Jazzinc isn’t stuck behind an iron curtain of rolling blackouts so Joost can actually interact with his customers in a much more direct manner without fear of having his family thrown into the Squid Game.

I don't have interest in the figure(s), but i'm glad i checked in, because there are some good chuckles in here. This poor guy. Sometimes the stories around the figures are better than the figures themselves. Molecule 8 was a like a mystery novel as it unfolded, this has gotta be a comedy.

Yeah but Hot Toys have ZERO interaction with their fanbase while other companies show it's possible to provide a product and interact with your customer at the same time.

Their stuff is good, but they've become so boring.

Other companies are far more interesting now.
You're not interested in Iron Man Mk 45 with one arm still assembling power pose with neon highlights on the right foot?

Regardless, I'm interested to see the final result here. I hope it's great, I'd love a First Blood Rambo.

I'm more interested and follow the progress of Threezero, Blitzway's one release a decade and new company Exo 6, who have changed the game with their dedication to one license only for their output.

I have Data and Picard on First Contact's 25th anniversary within 6 months of their announcements. That's ******* nuts.

I'm more interested and follow the progress of Threezero, Blitzway's one release a decade and new company Exo 6, who have changed the game with their dedication to one license only for their output.

I have Data and Picard on First Contact's 25th anniversary within 6 months of their announcements. That's ******* nuts.

Blitzway's partnership with Prime1 is far more interesting than anything else they are involved with nowadays. They have cratered since Ghostbusters.

Back