Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, when is this MAGA-t just going to announce the release date so we don't have to be subjected to each neck/lat/trap/bicep-poppin', pool-installing d0uchie (d0uche-selfie) every time he posts an Insta story... Sweet Jesus it's an excruciating display of how 'far' humanity has come.

The hell you dummies crying about. Last I checked most hollywood movies are still led by white, masculine, straight men.
Yes…but not ALL of them…which hurts some people’s fee fees…
Diversity quota should do better. It’s not trying hard enough.

I want more Ripley and less Captain Marvel. I want more Rocky Horror and less Rocky horror the remake if it makes sense..

I follow his stories for the figure glimpses, and most of it is usually boasting about the celebs he knows or the things he comes to own. Where that's the only source for all of this and no official showing from the store itself, despite him being behind the store, I think it's going to drag out so long as it continues to stroke his ego.

I follow his stories for the figure glimpses, and most of it is usually boasting about the celebs he knows or the things he comes to own. Where that's the only source for all of this and no official showing from the store itself, despite him being behind the store, I think it's going to drag out so long as it continues to stroke his ego.

That's what I'm afraid of. This release has become his lifestyle "channel".

To be fair, it's a nice fireplace.

I don't understand why he doesn't just post the figure-related updates to the Stallone Shop page. Why do 90% of the teasers only pop up on his personal profile?

To be fair, it's a nice fireplace.

I don't understand why he doesn't just post the figure-related updates to the Stallone Shop page. Why do 90% of the teasers only pop up on his personal profile?

I am a tad jealous, you are correct.

Also, the new figures APPEAR to have a better likeness/proportion than the Rambo IV still showing on the shop site - does anyone know if the person responsible for the sculpt below was (hopefully and tastefully) fired??

(Dimension shown is scaled to life-size proportion ;))

1631844936152.png

Last edited:
I'm not certain if the person behind the Rambo 4 figure was hired to do it for that shop. I had seen that floating around as a custom all over eBay, and pretty sure it was not on the Sly Shop at the time and added later. It looks like someone took and HT Barney Ross head and evolved it into a Rambo, it doesn't look or feel like a polished, fresh figure. I have a feeling the agent saw it or someone sent him a link and thought hey, let's get this sold here, and then success of it got him thinking hey, let's make our own and sell them. It would be very strange to have a figure up on your site a whole year prior to launching a line, if you already had resources on deck, this product line would be rolling out faster.

I'm not certain if the person behind the Rambo 4 figure was hired to do it for that shop. I had seen that floating around as a custom all over eBay, and pretty sure it was not on the Sly Shop at the time and added later. It looks like someone took and HT Barney Ross head and evolved it into a Rambo, it doesn't look or feel like a polished, fresh figure. I have a feeling the agent saw it or someone sent him a link and thought hey, let's get this sold here, and then success of it got him thinking hey, let's make our own and sell them. It would be very strange to have a figure up on your site a whole year prior to launching a line, if you already had resources on deck, this product line would be rolling out faster.

Excellent points; I'm a little hesitant about this line, much as I would love to support it!

Also gunshy as to the proto-versus-final product results.... (though like Mulder, I Want To Believe!)

Back