Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar =

1635375934530.gif

Clown =

1635375976554.gif

Well, he recently showed off shirts or something for the store and said it took years to get them going. The trouble is, they’re a small outfit trying to be big out of the gate, doesn’t work that way.

Close the thread? This one’s going in the Molecule8 Hall of Fame!
I’m sure the figures will be just as amazing as that Giraffe-necked, helmet-haired, Lennon eyesore too.
The two people on this site who were gullible enough to buy the Lennon defended it until the bitter end…they’ll probably fall into the same sad trap for these gems too.

Close the thread? This one’s going in the Molecule8 Hall of Fame!
I’m sure the figures will be just as amazing as that Giraffe-necked, helmet-haired, Lennon eyesore too.
The two people on this site who were gullible enough to buy the Lennon defended it until the bitter end…they’ll probably fall into the same sad trap for these gems too.
You nailed it. Molecule8 part deux.

And yet I continue looking into this thread...

fight-club-punch-self.gif

Bumping... to dash some hope.

Nick's last in-hand post was Sept 23.

Any guesses on possible delays and why? If the figures Nick was teasing are just protos, then why not show them fully? Since it can't be likeness approval (Stallone's own company, right?), it might be license approval... did they actually ever have them? Or just hoped they could get them once they showed the amazing figures?

I am curious why someone would bombard multiple tease photos claiming 'coming soon' and then just disappear for so long? If Nick stills reads this thread, I certainly hope he can clarify what's happening behind the scenes.

Last edited:
Rambo and Rocky memorabilia was being auctioned off this past weekend. They made it seem like it was being auctioned off by Stallone.

Bumping... to dash some hope.

Nick's last in-hand post was Sept 23.

Any guesses on possible delays and why? If the figures Nick was teasing are just protos, then why not show them fully? Since it can't be likeness approval (Stallone's own company, right?), it might be license approval... did they actually ever have them? Or just hoped they could get them once they showed the amazing figures?

I am curious why someone would bombard multiple tease photos claiming 'coming soon' and then just disappear for so long? If Nick stills reads this thread, I certainly hope he can clarify what's happening behind the scenes.
Nick:

kramer-seinfeld-running.gif

Back