SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The body Supes is on is prolly bigger than the HT Arnold body. Bat's body is a beast and dwarfs it.

That being the case, Supes is only skinny when compared to the "beast" Batman. If I got the Batman and intended to place the two together I would be disappointed. I didn't plan to since I think their Batman is too muscular. I wish a reviewer would place the SSC Supes next to HT's MOS.

The superhero suit looks awful on the Arnold/ttm20 body to me. Sideshow's Batman body is the best comic book hero body out there. I wish they'd offer it like they did the Buck back in the day.

The TTM20/Arnold body with a GL suit.

image.jpg

My plan is to use the TTM 20 for Superman, but I have one of the black body suits I'm going to use underneath to help smooth it out.

The superhero suit looks awful on the Arnold/ttm20 body to me. Sideshow's Batman body is the best comic book hero body out there. I wish they'd offer it like they did the Buck back in the day.

The TTM20/Arnold body with a GL suit.

View attachment 159782

Those man saggy breast..... Let's not even turn the body around to see the booty.....

Your Batman body looks much better right ;)

Yep. The chest area is all wrong for these. I'll be trying the Supes suit out on a MOS Supes body but I'm almost certain he'll be sporting a Batman body after I get him.

im kinda surprised so many keeping their orders. damn thing looks like a Family Guy Quagmire Parody.

wait. i think i have that backwards...ha. either way. i can't un-see quagmire. :lol

I wonder why the rise is price. Normally it's like 12-15 bucks. I'm not far being in il so I know that's higher than batmans shipping

Back