SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not that it's exaggerated; it's that it's too exaggerated. Just trimming a little off the sides, he'd be perfect.

I think he's already perfect though, maaaaybe the head is a little big for the body, but I love the proportions of the face itself.

I see this jaw spot on.

1346078-dd8681_superman_comic.jpg

I think the smiling "heroic" face is a bit creepy.. Sorry.. just really not dig'in the the portraits on this, but maybe it's just the photos...???

Wow this looks great!
I think the proportions are spot on, if he was more muscular it might not "work" with the Clark Kent disguise. Here he's just right, strong looking but not over the top. I feel there might be a more muscular depiction sometime down the road with a different artist as inspiration (like McGuinness or Miller).
For me they nailed the head sculpts body and suit! :clap
I'd love to see a pic of the smiling head on the body though.
Looking forward to preordering Supes!

I think he looks fantastic. I'm a bit confused -- is there two versions (one without a posable cape and one with) or does the figure itself come with two capes? i guess same question about the bases (free standing and flying)

sorry if already answered...

I think he looks fantastic. I'm a bit confused -- is there two versions (one without a posable cape and one with) or does the figure itself come with two capes? i guess same question about the bases (free standing and flying)

I'm almost certain that the figure itself comes with 2 capes and 3 heads, I'm not sure about flying stand, maybe it's just one stand that can be extended.

The only difference between that and the exclusive version is the Metallo head.

It seems to come with two capes. If he's coming with three heads, it's not much more to add two capes.

The stands look more like the vertical part are two pieces that can be swapped, because the flight one has a waist part as well as the crotch part.

There is a waist grabber on the flight one though so hopefully it won't fall forward

It's nice that they are including both types of stands as well as capes, they at least thought about display options seriously. Now just slim down the smiley portrait a bit and it'll be perfect.

Back