SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, the head is too large! With Customization of the body(making it bigger, the head is more proportioned). The other issue is the single jointed elbow. The fun factor goes way down for me when the articulation is limited. I like the figure, but I don't want to pay these prices for what should be standard. I like the upper swivel at the shoulder, and at the elbow--but add a second elbow joint.

Sideshow should also sale a sculpted kit(containing pecs,biceps, triceps, and lats) so one can retrofit their figures.

What I would have like to seen made but no one ever sculpted was superman blowing using his cold breath and maybe a sculpted piece you can attach to something showing this affect. It's a shame really

So you could post 36 pictures of bodybuilders making kissy faces and explaining how their facial muscles work?

Much like people commenting how wide hips on ht true type 20 when there really talking about thighs. The hip is part of the crotch piece.

No why would I post pics of kissing faces when superman's freeze breath it the same gesture of a whistle. " you do know how to whistle don't you, you just put your lips together and blow"

Lauren Bacall knows that silly
We are not in kindergarden anymore that's not how one kisses as an adult or are you a virgin/never been kissed

Last edited:
20150214_192005_resized.jpg20150214_191834_resized.jpg20150214_184559_resized.jpg
Hulk Vs Superman

He's fine out of the box as long as you're not blind and take your time posing him. The problem is a lot of people just throw him on the stand looking like an idiot and then snap washed-out pictures using a bright ass flash. If you're gonna buy a $200 figure, at least pose it. These aren't 3' 3/4" Mattel figures.

I was going to make the same comment about the hair along the temples. That omission just bugs me.

Has anyone tried to repaint hair? I just noticed that the head has sculpted hair on the temple that was not painted.

I noticed that too, modding the heads. It serves to make the hairline look like a separate part in making that hairline such a straight line.
Well worth adding a few brush strokes to the hairline to make it look more natural.

He's fine out of the box as long as you're not blind and take your time posing him. The problem is a lot of people just throw him on the stand looking like an idiot and then snap washed-out pictures using a bright ass flash. If you're gonna buy a $200 figure, at least pose it. These aren't 3' 3/4" Mattel figures.

:lol
That's so harsh...but true. :lecture Even if you're not into customizing he's still a great figure right outa the box.

image.jpg

Back