SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

All these schedule changes are messing me up. Don't think I'll pre-order much more.

Well the extra time will help me decide if I want a Veteran or an Utapau clone to go with my Shiny phase I clone.

I wouldn't mind another delay to March...would allow me to use all my Sideshow cards on in Stock Predators!!

Really wish ss included a neutral clone head with these figures especially the white shiny. They basically have a neutral head in the echo and fives set but looks like i will have to try and get one parted out.

Look what Sideshow posted. For you Clone Fans you're going to love these. I may pick up a 501st eventually. This means they're coming!

I was only planning on two Shiny's to put next to my Stormie but they all look so amazing. Bring them on:rock

Must resist these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drat...I may need to order a few more...

I couldn't order them from my online store...I had to e-mail him....the website wouldn't take my order...it isn't set up for quantities greater than 10...people don't buy more than 10 1/6 figures at a time....I guess sane people don't...:wacky

When it comes to all the troops, the more the merrier. Your picture of the Siege Battalion (if I remember correctly) looked just about right. :) I won't have that many clones unfortunately but I am aiming to have a full Sandtrooper squad before I'm done.

If it's truly an open edition this time I might get a few more than the two Utapau clones I have pre-ordered. I figure a couple of Airborne and a few other 212th along with Cody will make for a cool display.

Only planned to get a veteran when they were revealed but i might get a full set by the end of the year depending on available funds.

Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper's

Helmet comparisons.

Phase11stvs2ndGenhelmets_zps1a0007ee.jpg

Gen1vsGen2helmetsPhase2_zps232c1539.jpg

I may have to order this with that 20th anniversary coupon, grab me a shiny version or 2 and display him with the phase II helmet.

I ordered the veteran, but Im tempted to buy two shinys just in case Hot Toys ever releases their Anakin figure, he need guards right?

That'll look better with two 501st's.

I get that the 501st is Vader's battalion, but for one: to my knowledge there are only weathered versions of the 501st, and two: it would look very OTish.

Back